A how-to on getting loot efficiently on solo play + advice on levelling

I call them “Green” if one (pre- or suffix) is rare.

Not MI’s they are always dropped as green

Then I think my statement stands. Greens are greens are greens regardless of the base item or rolls. :rolleyes:

Should I clarify this you think?

I think the rare / double rare classification is better. But not many players, in particular not beginners, know what affixes are of rare tier.

They are, but FG isn’t out until 27th! I’m maximising on the effectiveness of double dash (triple if you count Blitz) until then :stuck_out_tongue:

Ofc u can but for repu u need a few and almost only 1 hour to do it. I don’t like to skip it may be i will try dunno.

This is probably a stupid question, but can you get devotion points by just farming XP on crucible? Aren’t devotion points only unlockable through devotion shrines? :confused:

Lmao. Don’t berate yourself. I don’t think the question is stupid. :slight_smile:

In the crucible, you get tributes just for participating, and more for winning.

You can go up to casper the friendly immortal and exchange them for buffs or devotions.

There are some really good leveling green items indeed. I don’t know if this can be added the guide, it’s quite a hard and long work to list all items/prefixes/suffixes that are worth keeping. If I should name just a few (apart from the Lokarr Set + Silverbolt combo):

The one green item on the top of my list is this medal for the high chaos resistance that is usually hard to get.

Also,this set can be kept a long time, till you get some really good legendaries.

As a noob,this item saved my life so many times.

And obviously all +1 to all skills items.

I am going to add few ideas.If you have spammable skill like Words of pain or using Fireblast,bind it to Twin fangs from Bat helps for sustain.If you need to buy health or energy potions,do it from vendor from the faction with high reputation,cause prices are cheaper.If you need speed up leveling Riftstone helps.If you need iron bits set filter to loot even yellows and use portal to sell them.If you can’t craft relic-use from Rovers quest.

Secretly, it’s one of my favorite amulets. :smiley:

EDIT: @belzzz - As much as I agree with your item suggestions, I don’t think I’ll add it to the OP. I think it’ll make the guide too specific if I start to discuss about specific item choices. :confused:

@Nery - good idea. It’s been added to OP

@Nandi, I have added your suggestion under ‘reducing travel time.’ Is what I’ve written correct?

I actually like the colour scheme and the Boss isn’t harder than alkamos imo, but that highly depends on the build.

What is absolutely disgusting about BoC though: The amount of unnessessary red crystal gates that take forever to open… This is the biggest annoyance when you want to speedfarm BoC. I understand there should be barriers infront of chestrooms and bossrooms, but there are so many randomly put basically everywhere in BoC…

Teleport in FG :wink:

Hopefully that will work, but I have my doubts. Maybe the system will have the area marked as “locked” until you open the gate, so you can’t actually port as long as the gate is still closed… I hope I’m wrong about that though.

Well I can understand you cant teleport through skeleton key doors, but if you cant teleport past those red things in BoC I will get seriously mad

Do NOT sell greens.

Go to grimtools and lookup the suffixes for them.

Check GT for more information.

How does GT tell me if a green is worth keeping or not?

Go to GT build calculator. Put in the item of interest in its respective slot.

Click on it.

Immediately above the item, you’ll see prefixes and suffixes.

You can filter them by rarity as well.

I think it’s best shown with an example:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w263Xl8V <— Base solael sect pants

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mWxr0Z <— GG double rolled pants

It’s also worth noting that many green affixes give +skill points. For example, an ‘of ferocity’ suffix on a weapon gives it physical damage, attack speed, and +2 to savagery.

+4 if it’s a 2H.

Sorry I still dont get it.

Checking your example, in one of the links I see the base item, I get that. In the other one, I see the item with prefixes and afixes. But it’s the same info I would see in the game. How do I know, without major knowledge of the stats, that this version deserves keeping and another one with other prefixes and subfixes doesnt?
OP said to check GT, and I dont see how this helps.

I even use rainbow mod and keep double-rares. But I still sell tons and tons of greens each game, and Im pretty sure im selling some useful stuff. I was curious about OPs hint on using GT to determine if an item is good or not, but in your example I see the same info as ingame.