A Little Story You Might Enjoy

Hey I am just a bot :rolleyes:

Hey, bot, what is the meaning of life?

The fact that it is speaking the language of science and mimic its methodology doesn’t make of itself a science. It’s just the way of our world of treating spiritual issues in a semiotic intellegible by contemporary sensitivity.

Besides the part with 3 in the morning i had Bob as a neighbor… it was so goddman CREEPY… allways smilling, allways a good mood no matter what happened… even after my Cat just destroyed his Flowerbeds he spent 3 hours everyday Watering and caring for the things… he just laughed it off and smiled :confused:

What spiritual issues? While it’s true that most of the mind sicknesses can be treated in some form by priests, most of them were properly researched, documented and given a proper scientific explanation.

Let me guess your cat went missing later

you can just substitute the word spiritual with “inner” if you prefer.

edit : i usually avoid topic like these like the plague on forums but i think waiting for expansion is just altering my personality. So pls there is nothing to watch, go ahead.

Nope xD She died 11 Years later. 6 Years after we moved to another town :stuck_out_tongue:

Merxia I can totally relate since I’ve been saying the same thing to my husband for years now. There’s a calendar done by a particular artist I like and every year my husband orders it for me for my birthday. Now no problem with that, but my birthday is near Christmas so I always say the calendar is enough for both, there’s nothing else I ever want. But every year I still get a little something extra to go with the calendar. So no, you’re not a bad person or a jerk or anything else. You’re someone who values love and affection over physical gifts and there’s nothing wrong and plenty right about that. And I hope your boyfriend appreciates those values in you. :slight_smile: But also look at it from his side, he wants to give you something to show how much he loves and appreciates you. It’s what we humans do when we care for someone. So accept his offer and give him a big hug and kiss as a thank you. But tell him “don’t do it again.” :wink: He will of course and the whole thing will become an in-joke between the two of you if the relationship lasts the course. And that’s the greatest gift of all.

I have a buddy with really bad anxiety, and my daughter has it too (probably got it from me but mine is minor), so I know how rough it can be, but maybe consider it a CBT opportunity, to wait until he buys it for you.

Off-topic, if you want to talk about anxiety, I know a few tricks you may or may not. Shoot me a private message if you wanna chat (not trying to hit on you, OPG plus I am old as dirt).

P.S.: Better Bob than Ned Flanders :wink: But sometimes you just have to smile/laugh, because if you don’t you will end up crying. Just another coping mechanism.

P.P.S.: Happy pre-birthday since I’ll forget due to my meds.

*waits for him to say “42”.