A new idea

Hello is least of the introduction I would like to express. I have been a long time player of GRIM DAWN and have enjoyed it very, very much. I thank you for doing what should have been done for the removal of demons, bad humans, altered forms of life etc… Your game has given me extreme joy, fun and I cannot thank everyone who helped design this great mosaic piece of adventure. This also extends to the creators of Reign Of Terror. The effort put into the remake of the game I have devoted to since the day it came out is nothing short of a master piece. Thank you to all whom made this possible, a big thank you.

On that notion, lets take a MOD design of a classic game I would like to propose, a idea for the people whom forge worlds by will, power metal with electricity, use keyboard and extort time to avoid sleep, if willing to entertain this idea I have of a new MOD to ponder about.

Upon the release of D4 great expectations are mere short of the idea I had for investing devoted hours I had planned for in the new realm of sanctuary but as good as the game is life took a screeching halt for me of personal issues that do not matter in this long speech of appreciation and new ideas I’m currently hoping is read by the right people. That being said old games of the similar caliber came back to the screen and from there peeked my interest of how Grim Dawns version of D2 had progressed since I played it from quite a few patches prior. While delving back into G.D.D2 I had a grand idea, at least I like to think so.(Alcohol has also painted a picture making it that much more exciting inside the mind lol).

I redownloaded a game known as Dark Eden, well todays servers is Dark Eden Legend Awaken, the version I stumbled upon rediscovery. While currently playing these three games, Dark Eden and Grim Dawn/ Grim Dawn Reign Of Terror and many others I had a great idea for a MOD for G.D that I think would be really cool and unique to altered versions of different of old classic games. At this point I’m going on a whim here that what I’m thinking is already established but I shall still state it great bold letters. I have typed this much so far, what’s a little more for something that could potentially could be a grand idea of great caliber.

So here is my question - WILL ANYONE OF ANY INFLUENCE AND SKILL OF THE GREATEST PLEASE CONSIDER A MOD OF A DARK EDEN GRIM DAWN (D.E.G.D)

It would be a master piece to attest to the already stapled designs of everlasting entertainment and joy

Please consider this idea and thank you if you read this drunken rant idea
SINCERLY - Sharky