A question about Loki

Hi everyone.
I just reached heroic difficulty in the game and I have a question.
Could you tell me please how to access secondary bosses and how many of them exist?
For now I have found Fafnir but no others.

What the hell are you talkin about?

As the title says… Loki

are those bosses in titan quest ragnarok?

Some may be, but that doesn’t help the OP trying to find out about those in Loki.

For the Steam link. :stuck_out_tongue:

That game had so much potential… too bad it ended being pretty underwhelming.

Yeah, moved to that after TQ but bounced off hard and went back to TQ to try some more builds… so no idea about the OP’s question

couldnt agree more,

maybe one day someone do a remastered edition

Out of curiosity I looked this game up and the premise is vaguely interesting. Shame the forums/site are long-dead, kept “alive” only on WaybackMachine.

The game is incredibly buggy and imbalanced. Game is dated and the animations are weird, but the gameplay is not terrible. Crafting/leveling is a bit different than you will be accustomed to but not bad, one of the few things I liked about the game. Meeting gods themselves was kinda cool, IIRC Athena is just wandering around the starter Greek city and gives you quests. Eventually you meet other mythological characters. Story wise I can’t say how it is, I didn’t get far at all because mp doesn’t work at all last I tried. Constant crashes… I can take a wild guess who the endgame boss is though! :smiley:

Yes the game is far from flawless but it was in 2007 my first H&S, after Diablo 2 and before I played TQ, Silverfall and Grim Dawn. However this game has some good ideas. I bought it again during steam summer sales and now I try to kill all the bosses on my nostalgia run.
But no one seems to have the answer.:frowning: I guess I’ll just explore everything.