A question about the Crimson Claws

Hey everyone, I have a quick question regarding the Crimson Claws:
In what way can the “100% piercing damage converted to physical damage to Cadence” attribute that these gloves have can modify (if there is any modification) a weapon such as Gildor’s Pulverizer, which natively has a conversion of all of its physical damage in piercing damage? I guess there must be a priority between the two, but I can’t really figure out which one. THANKS !!

global flat pierce, (only applies to the cadence hit itself), like if you’re a physical blademaster using dual blades
i also think Cadence like FW used to have native flat pierce instead of phys?
so might be a legacy carryover with bit less utilization now, and or kept in place to dissuade ex pierce cadence blademasters from taking the gloves

Cadence had a flat pierce damage, but it was long time ago. The Crimson Claws are a rather recent piece of gear. Unfortunately, this does not explain the outcome of the various conversion process.

regular conversion rules apply, since this is a direct skill conversion it converts pierce dmg for cadence only, meaning the 3rd hit/cadence discharge hit - and since cadence no longer has native flat pierce that conversion only applies to either global pierce added to cadence via the WD or if one had another cadence modifier adding pierce from another item

1 Like