A vit caster Oppressor journey

Hey guys, since i never reached level 100 or the endgame before i decided to start from scratch in SC with a vitality caster and post here my progress.
I don’t have too much free time to play since i work but i hope to be able to update my progress daily.

For endgame i plan this build to be a blood knight vit caster with ravenous earth and bone harvest as main skills.
GRIMTOOLS
Any suggestion to make it better?

Day 1: warden down, got to the rover camp before crownley
Started out as skelly necro, got to level 6 after completing the first quest then switched to crucible to reach level 14 and get the first 5 devotion points and returned to main campaign after a respec to ravenous earth.
grimtools
nothing much else to say until warden kill, just run the content and done all the devil’s crossing missions.

forgot to take the screenshot after the kill

skills

devotions

grimtools did the first FG quest to get the mobility skill.

after killing warden i decided to do the SR quest to get the shrine, didn’t complete it in the end but the chests dropped me a nice gargoyle belt with +1 to oathkeeper skills, i’m gonna use that later anyway.

got to level 24, skills after the guardian kill

devotions after the shrine

grimtools

finished today run after reaching the rovers camp at level 25 and completing all the missions that were still active.
grimtools

this is all for today, no problem with damage but i found difficult to kill some mobs and the last boss i killed in the SR cause they had a lot of vit res, i think i need to get rattosh even before i thought i would need it, or revenant.

1 Like