AAR/ CT Battlemage

Hey,

i just wanted to get some opinions on my Battlemage:

Skills and Devotion without +Skills: http://grimcalc.com/build/QZyqJI

With + Skills: http://grimcalc.com/build/Xqi0Cd

I got 9,2k dps with CT and 24,5k with AAR.

My Equipement:

Clairevoyants Hat @ Sanctified Bone
Band of the Eternal Haunt @ Ectoplasm Rhowan’s Wisdom
Mutagenic Sigil @ Ectoplasm Mogdrogen’s Sanctity
Empowered Death Ward @ Focusing Prism Mogdrogen’s Sanctity
Wrath of the Ascendant @ Imbued Silver + Outcasts Bastion
Callidors Codex @ Symbol of Solael + Outcasts Bastion
Elite Outcast Wrath Paldrons @ Silk Watch + Mankinds Vigil
Callidors Vestment @ Silk Watch + Flameweave Powder
Doomtouch @ Spellwoventhreads + Mankinds Vigil
Fateweavers Leggins @ Scaled Hide + Mankinds Vigil
Golemborn Greaves @ Antivenom Salve + Mankinds Vigil
Empowered Alchemists Belt @ Antivenom Salve + Kingsguard Powder
Empowered Combat Medics Medal @ Ectoplasm
Confligration

all these Images are with IEE, MSP, Void-Aura, reckless Power and Field Command active.

I know there are some guides but they mostly use core items i dont have…
And its not easy getting to trade with anyone since it seems i am the only one who had bought it on GoG :confused:

I plan on upgrading my Shoulders as priority target, i thought of Clairevoyants Mantle or Callidors Mantle even though i really could use that chaos resistance.
Next on the list is Mutagenic Sigil, i dont know maybe Albrechts Duality ?? i could use some advice here :smiley:

also plan on using my Phantom Thread girdle but i got nealy all my poison resistance from Alchemists Belt… so its not that easy
I got Wraitwalkers aswell but that Golemborn is pretty nice. Also on my list is pushing my OA, so i can crit more.

Since this is my first character i would appreciate some advice :smiley:

Wow 100 views and not even a single post… :eek:
btw how can you edit the thread title ? i edit the first post but it doesnt seem to work…

Well, if you’re up to L85 you can’t be doing too badly. :smiley:

Well i got also ~70 deaths xD :rolleyes:
mostly from trying out stuff, like 10 or so from aetherial Witch dungeon, a lot (10-20)when i started meeting nemesis and i was to stubborn to fix my build and the switch from elite to ultimate really was a killer… that was when i decided to go more tanky (current build).
But yeah i do okay… just met aetherial nemesis and with the thunder potion i wasnt even close to dying :smiley:
But i thought maybe i havent got my full potential with my current items :wink:

Well, my pure Demolitionist has around 63-65 deaths iirc and he’s only just reached Elite! Haven’t gotten my rep up enough with any faction to see a Nemesis yet. Not sure I’m looking forward to finally meeting one either! :eek:

the pots are literally made for nemesis fights xD it helps a ton if you have to right resistance potion in your bag thats why i keep all of them with me :wink:
and without legendary items my fights took like 5min+ :smiley:

I have some, but have never used them yet. Maybe that’s why I die a lot! :wink: