[ABANDONED] Polish Grim Dawn translation / Spolszczenie do Grim Dawn

Dzięki za świetne tłumaczenie :slight_smile:

PL:

• Dodano aktualizację dla najważniejszych tekstów w grze - menu, ikon, przycisków oraz elementów odpowiedzialnych za multiplayer. Dzięki temu gracze używający spolszczenia mogą bez problemu zacząć grać w polskiej wersji przez sieć. Reszta plików zostanie wkrótce poprawiona.
  • Dodano ostrzeżenie o modnym ostatnio pozycjonowaniu stron pod różne hasła związane z spolszczeniami do gier. Jedynym oficjalnym linkiem jest ten w tym temacie, inne mogą zawierać niebezpieczne pliki.
  • Zmieniono dysk na Google Drive, by szczegóły (np. data aktualizacji) były bardziej widoczne.

EN:

• Added an update to the most important texts in the game - menus, icons, buttons, and elements responsible for the multiplayer. Gamers using Polish version can easily start playing in this version through internets! The rest of the files will soon be corrected.
  • Added warning about fake sites, that are positioning under keywords for games - translations and mods. The only official link for Polish version of Grim Dawn is in this topic, other links may be potentially dangerous.
  • Download link changed to Google Drive, so it’s more clear and easy to notice changes or updates.

Dzięki Brodaty, świetna robota. Mam do Ciebie wielkie poważanie, za to, że poświęcasz swój czas, aby grało się lepiej mi oraz innym Polakom.

Fajne to spolszczenie ? :smiley:

Cześć wszystkim. Przede wszystkim Brodaty wielkie dzięki za Twoją pracę, i dostarczenie nam tłumaczeń. Od niedawna dołączyłem do grona szczęśliwych posiadaczy Grim Dawn, i chętnie też przyłączę się do wysiłków tłumaczenia. Nie mogę pochwalić się żadnymi dyplomami ukończonych szkół językowych ale wydaje mi się że angielskim operuję na tyle dobrze że mogę się przydać. Jeżeli chcecie chetnie udzielę swojego głosu do nagrywania parti tekstów. Ogólnie rzecz biorąc służę pomocą. Dzisiaj ściągam tłumaczenia i wypowiem się jeżeli będę miał jakieś uwagi :slight_smile:

Pozdrawiam

Wczoraj sprawdziłem ostatnie tłumaczenia i dosyć sporo brakuje w nazwach rejonów oraz nazwach przedmiotów. Stąd też moje pytanie, jak wygląda na dzień dzisiejszy sprawa. Pracuje ktoś nad nową wersją tłumaczeń ? Czy powinienem się za to zabrać od ostatniej dostępnej wersji ?

Pozdrawiam :slight_smile:

Looks like the translation project was stopped quite long ago. I don;t know if Brodaty is still working on actuall translations or not. If you can Brodaty pls PM me. I will be trying to create my own translation from the beggining. Already downloaded files in original english and now working through them. If anyone here knows anything about the current works with translation let me know. If there is still someone who wants to help with translation, also let me know. I wil check this thread often, and I’ll upload my translation when it’s done.

Would it not be easier to pick up the work where Brodaty left off?

Well I thought about it, and I neede to chop through all the work he did to use the same translations for some works. item names, places etc. So I decided to make it from the beggining… + last uptade is from september last yeah ? I thin something like that. There are a bit more files to work with so to coordinate everything right I’ll try the new approach :smiley:

PL:
Nie jestem martwy. Jeszcze.
Po prostu nie podoba mi się kierunek rozwoju Grim Dawn. Twórcy nie idą w ogóle z uczynienia z tej gry tytułu w pełni sieciowego. To jedyny ratunek dla gier indie - rozwijanie trybu multiplayer. Turnieje, rankingi, walki PVP. Ja wiem, że Crate to małe studio, ale zamiast dodawać nowe lokacje czy questy, powinno się dodawać ficzery do mutliplayer. Nie podoba mi się też ta podziemność Grim Dawn, bardzo mi brakuje lokacji na powierzchni - w klimatach lodowych, pustynnych albo miejskich.

Jeżeli chodzi o stan spolszczenia, nie było aktualizowane od miesięcy, jest dostępny kontakt do mnie ale nikt nie pokwapił się skontaktować. NIKT przez rok! Ludzie tylko pytali, czy spolszczenie jest aktualne, ale nikt nie zaproponował współpracy. Oczywiście, jeżeli chcesz - dodaj mnie na Skype (pawelmidvith), a dogadamy się co do wskrzeszenia spolszczenia. Sam może też popracuję. Nie jest to trudne, bo wystarczy użyć programu porównującego pliki angielskie z polską wersją i dodać brakujące lub zmienione treści.
Pamiętajcie, że nawet tłumaczenie do gry jest objęte czymś na styl prawa autorskiego - ktoś poświęcił na to miesiące czasu, warto najpierw zapytać czy można użyć czyjejś pracy. Ja na to pozwalam, jeżeli ktoś zechce ze mną dalej współpracować i robić to wspólnie.

ENG:
I’m not dead. Yet.
Simply, I don’t like the developers ways about making progress in Grim Dawn. Developers are not going in the right way in my opinion, this game should be more based on multiplayer. Tournaments, ladders, PVP fights. I know, Crate isn’t huge company, but devs should add more content to multiplayer, rather than new locations, new monsters etc. More stuff for multiplayer mode. I don’t like the “underground” style of Grim Dawn, there’s lack of open areas, deserts, frozen lands, destroyed cities. Everything is more and more and more and more based on dark, underground ruins.

More about polonization status, there was no update since months, but as you can see - there’s contact method and talk with me. However no one was trying to talk with me about making this project with me, together. Since year I’ve got 4-5 requests about updates, but 0 people where intrested in developing this project together. Simply no one. Making this translation isn’t hard because you can simply run program that is marging differences between files and that’s all.
Remember that even some kind of translation for the game is based on copyright rules. Someone spent months doing this job, so it would be great to ask first about permissions to copy and use in own project. I would be happy if someone would make this translation again, with me.

Odd. At no point did they ever indicate that it was going to be MP focused. It was clear from the very beginning that it would be old school, more single-player driven.

Ah well, to each their own.

I know, I know. I was talking with Zentai about MP/SP in Grim Dawn many times, but I had still hope that they will focus on MP, a little more. I just don’t like some stuff in GD development. Closed, crowdy, dark, black locations for example. It would be awesome imho to see open desert with abandoned cities, catacombs in pyramid style, like 2nd act in Diablo 2. Frozen stuff, somewhere high in the mountains. Something simply other than we can see in many other hns or aRPGs.

I’m not agaist GD, also I’m thinking about updates for polonization with Nishtec. Maybe we will revive it together.

It’s all good :slight_smile: Perhaps you will get all you want from GD in the future once the initial release is over and they can focus on MP a bit more?

Well, glad you have some help with the translations. I’m sure there are players who appreciate what you’re doing.

Good luck with the translation and thank you for your support so far.

Some off-topic feedback - for further discussion please use a dedicated thread:

I assume you received feedback like this:

Hi all. I’ll write in english. I’ll contact you Brodaty via Skype today and maybe we can figure out and divide the works to be able to release more updates. ABout locations in GD I would also like to see more viariety in them, but just look at the world map. There is soo much room left to open and create anything that maybe the time is all that is needed now. If we spread the word, more people will come a try out the game, and so it may evolve in time. I recently started youtube channel to create some content regardin why is GD a game that is worth attention. It’s the beggining now, but maybe it will help. For now let’s focus on the new translation :smiley:

So, we are still alive.
In next few days we will update most important files - tags, UI, skills, items and creatures. As we can see, there are many new files for side quests and for NPCs. Time to fix them, add them and translate. Nishtec is working with me now, so it will be easier than before. I was working totaly alone and after some months I was just tired doing s… stuff without help. We are back :wink:

Jakże miło to słyszeć. Brawo chłopaki! Nie mogę doczekać się najnowszej wersji. Ale oczywiście bez pośpiechu. Ważne jest, że działacie :slight_smile:

Hi guys from a fellow (French) translator. I hope it goes well for you too. I finished the translation last week and what helped me gain much time is solael’s work (here). I think you already know it but it is just in case when. :slight_smile:
Keep up the good work!

Since this day forward, we have changed intro of the game to inform users who made translation and where they should look for updates.
It would be great to add some kind of… field… in the main menu, where players could find info about translations. So far they need to look on the forum, use Google to find them or just ask somewhere about translation. Just a simple button that is forcing default browser to open http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33 and small mouseover message which translations are avaiable. Is this possible, devs? :wink:

Old intro message:

tagTitleScreenText=Grim Dawn Early Access{^n}©2014 Crate Entertainment, LLC{^n}{^n}Welcome to Grim Dawn Early Access! We appreciate your feedback.{^n}{^n}Please visit us at www.grimdawn.com to participate{^n}in the ongoing development of Grim Dawn!

New intro message (in Polish, info about translation is bold and link to this topic is in gold color):

tagTitleScreenText=Witaj w wersji alpha Grim Dawn^nDoceniamy Twoje wsparcie w tworzeniu tej gry!^n^n{^E}Spolszczenie gry wykonane przez Brodaty i Nishtec{^n}Wersja kompatybilna: b23{^n}^oAktualizacje: www.bit.ly/spolszczenie-grimdawn

I’ve hope that devs are not agaist about this small change, it would be great to make this intro a little longer, for example 8 secs and small fading “Press any button to skip” message.

Na razie kilka błędów, które wyłapałem po rozpoczęciu rozgrywki. Pewnie o nich wiecie, ale podać nie zaszkodzi.

Po rozpoczęciu gry, gdy chcemy zagadać do trzech osób w Diabelskiej przełęczy, nie pojawia się żaden tekst:

NPC Barnabas (ENG)

NPC Barnabas (PL)

NPC Harmond (ENG)

NPC Harmond (PL)

NPC Kasparov (ENG)

NPC Kasparov (PL)

A druga sprawa dotyczy rozmowy z kapitanem Bourbonem. Jest to strasznie pogmatwane. W wielu przypadkach, odpowiedzi są zamienione miejscami z pytaniami itp.

PL:
O tych błędach wiemy i powoli są one aktualizowane. Może nie tyle jest to błąd, co po prostu niezaktualizowany plik. Jeżeli w najnowszym patchu twórcy dodali JEDNĄ linijkę tekstu do jakiegoś pliku dialogowego to cała rozmowa z tą postacią jest zbugowana i nie będzie poprawnie działać. Dlatego na razie aktualizujemy pliki, by były poprawne, następnie będą tłumaczone na polski.

Wrzuciliśmy kolejne poprawki - skille są poprawnie ułożone, przetłumaczone, podobnie nowe potwory. Wszystkie opcje menu, przedmiotów oraz ikony powinny być poprawnie opisane. Do tego możecie korzystać z shortlinka do tego tematu - http://bit.ly/spolszczenie-grimdawn

EN:
We know about these bug, and slowly they are fixed. Maybe they are not bugs, but simply outdated files. If the latest patch is adding ONE new line to a file -dialog box and whole conversation is bugged, will not work correctly. Therefore, first we will add missing lines, then new lines will be translated into Polish.

We threw new fixes and stuff - skills are properly arranged, translated, also new monsters. All menu items, objects and icons should be properly described. For this topic you can use the shortlink - http://bit.ly/spolszczenie-grimdawn