Add +1 summon to storm totem on vitality gear

Hi all, was wondering why things on storm totem through lightning got support to summon multiple totems per cast, but vitality gear got nothing in this regard?
The idea itself is great, but it only got implemented in builds through lightning, but what about vitality builds on storm totems?

Can you get the same buff on items for vitality storm totem?
There is one amulet, but that’s not enough.

In my opinion, a great solution is to give +1 summon to storm totem on these items:

and for the bonuses of the full set +1 summon to storm totem

I’ve tested this set long enough and extensively and including using totems and all builds summon a poor 2 totems per cast(Ritualist, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator ; Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator), compared to lightning builds where 4 per cast are summoned.
The only version where I’ve been able to make a vitality build through totems with summon more than two is this version (Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator). But alas, it’s almost unrealistic to get vitality affixes for this gear in an honest way, and except for theory, the build doesn’t go any further.

I ask the development team to consider the proposal and not offend vitality damage :face_with_head_bandage:

p.s. If there are any inaccuracies or errors in the text, I apologize, I use a translator.

7 Likes

I did this build in set Valguur’s Hunger [Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator]. It seems to me that the increase in flat damage for stormtotems would not be able to compensate for the very slow damage acceleration due to the lack of modifiers to summon burst totems in a single cast. The same is true of the sigil of consumption - bonuses for duration or reduction of skill cooldown time are absent from the set bonuses. All of these circumstances noticeably reduce the comfort of playing a conjurer through this set.

4 Likes

+1. Totally agree.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.