Add AdctH to Consecrated Wrappings

I would love to.

Everyone basically love all the small component and augment buff. Also it won’t break anything.

1 Like

It was a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

They should be renamed to Desecrated Wrappings. Literally unplayable.

2 Likes

+1

10% slow resist would be the easiest thing to add to Consecrated Wrappings. 3% AS is not very impressive on its own.

I often use devotion nodes as a reference (not counting procs) for game-design power intentions. Restless has ~2 or 3 nodes of value and Consecrated has ~1 (most devotion AS is 5%).

I’d rather see res there than anything. But small adcth is not a bad idea.

Don’t forget that consecrated wrapping drops like crazy, like polished emerald. Restless remains is a much rarer drop.

I won’t complain if it gets changed, but I figure if polished emerald is useless, than the wrappings might as well be too.

You get enough of both to enhance all gloves you want, in reasonable limits.
Polished emerald is used in many crafting recipes. Consecrated wrappings dont.

I’m pretty sure that I just used consecrated wrappings in at least a couple of crafts, but like I said, it doesn’t matter to me what happens.

EDIT: Just did a quick search:
Tainted heart, relic - torment (used to craft higher tier relics), relic - torment (same).
Legendaries including Ulzuin’s Headguard.
Significantly less than polished emerald, but they do exist.

It was tainted heart and one of the relics that I recently crafted.

> Add ADCtH to a component with Flat Damage and Attack Speed

lolno

Flat Damage could use a bump, or maybe put flat Armor on it (since glove slots are usually fairly low armor) but for autoattack builds Consecrated is a fine alternative to Restless Remains. Usually the distinction between which one you take is decided in your devotion setup.

I bet even chaos melee would choose Restless Remains over Consecrated Wrappings… Or Ugdenbog Leather, etc

Then why it’s not used in more melee builds? Consecrated wrappings drops like candy, almost never are used in recipes and are useless as component.

More flat? Chaos damage is rarely converted, so I rather see it removed or maked physical. Armor is nice idea but still will not justify using this component.

The bottleneck in crafting Tainted Heart is Frozen Hearts, not Consecrated Wrappings. Same could be said about other crafting recipes. You always get tons of Consecrated Wrappings while farming Chtonic Seal of Binding, and you never need that many for crafting, you always lack some other components, but NOT consecrated Wrappings.

2 Likes

Ugdenleather is a different topic and I do see it on hands now and again too, but resist competition outweighs ADCtH/Damage competition on undergeared setups, so I wouldn’t really make that comparison.

Depends where you’re looking. I use it all the time if I’m running a Devotion setup that gets me 6% or more ADCtH (Bat + Toad, Ghoul, Revenant, or Yugol)

For most AA builds, 4-6% ADCtH is enough to spike your healing by ~4000, and few things out-dps that. Amassing large ADCtH values isn’t really a necessity beyond a mere gimmick or for trying to ADCtH supers. The larger worry is getting oneshot and ADCtH does nothing to prevent that.

Even +2% adcth will make this thing absolute BiS for every autoattack build. I don’t like BiSs.

I say give it +10% dmg to aetherials or 10% less dmg from aetherials and change laughable +8% chaos into +15% all. Better fits the theme, doesn’t make it op and makes it very good starter which it needs to be.

1 Like

Tbh, a fair amount of the non-bloom components could use a face lift.

ADctH would be too much. Something to make this component competitive. Because right now you want Restless Remains for auto-attackers 10 times out of 10, if you can afford it of course.

1 Like

Why would be too much?

I mean you put restless remains in your gloves solely for the AdctH. And wrappings gives very small attack speed and damage. Plus even then most of the builds still needs the resistances from Spellscorh or Leather. So it’s not gonna be OP in my mind.

Well because it would become bis for all auto-attackers. I think Restless Remains are perfectly balanced for that purpose: ADTCH + casting speed which is also pretty useful for AA builds. I wish that Consecrated was something different.

1 Like

Yeah I mean 5% attack speed and 10% slow res seems reasonable to me

This. I’ll even take freeze res.