Add Ascended sets (Casque and Shoulderplates) to some Bosses' loots?

As we know, now Incendiary sets (Casque and Shoulderplates) and Murderer’s sets (Cowl, Epaulets and Breastplate) can be dropped by several Bosses, like “Moneybags” Martin or Nicholas Balthazar. Yet Ascended sets can still only be dropped by mobs. That’s strange, as they are all Cronley’s Gang’s Rare drop. I wonder if they can be added into the loots of some Bosses, which major in Aether and belong to Cronley’s Gang. Direni and Rutnick the Cruel can be good choices. As Incendiary sets and Murderer’s sets’ drop have been improved, this request should be fair.

If someone just think the game should only become harder and we shouldn’t ask for more loots, just don’t bother replying.

7 Likes

Can’t agree anymore! It’s necessary to add some Bosses who can drop Ascended (or Ascendant) sets. In ffact, when I want to get a Ascendant Shoulderguards, (or Ascended Shoulderplates, Casque,…), I can only pray that it will be dropped in SR or Cruicle with good luck. If I decide to find the Heroes whose dropping pools including the Ascendant sets, when I get one good prefix or suffix of it, GD [1.9.9.9] might be coming :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Support, this is a good idea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.