Add missing illusions to the game via Loyalist Pack 3

When asked about another Loyalist pack, Zantai said this:

So in a recent discussion in Fashion Dawn I was made aware of quite a few illusions that are already in the game but not available to the player. And it seems even GDstash does not add them anymore, an older version did (which resulted in a messed up illusion list) but not the current one.

So my suggestion is this: Crate could add all these missing illusions to the illusionist via a loyalist pack. This way Crate’s artists don’t have to create new 3D models of items (they would only have to create a few missing icons and assemble the pack addon itself). I’m sure a lot of people would instantly buy this.

Here are a few screenshots of some illusions we are currently missing:

Blue hooded mask variant:

red Murderer’s Coif variant

Mogdrogen’s Antlers:

Gazer’s Eye:

short gloves similar to the Leather Grips but with metal plating:

darker Mantle of the Black Flame variant without the red stripes:

Emissary Outfit:

long grey hair:

These stood out to me but there’s a lot more, like several hoods, boots and pants in different colors.
Please Crate, make these illusions available for us in a Loyalist Pack 3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Is Loyalist pack 3 even coming out?

afaik there are no plans for a LP3. That’s why I made this suggestion, to convince Crate to make another one :slight_smile:

Love it!
Though while my GDstash (1.4.0) also has none of the here and in the fashionDawnTread mentioned illusiones, It does have the “red Murderer’s Coif variant”

as a worth of note, there exist more transmogs than are ex in my borked illusion file
we were talking about it in the discord recently, Conclave guard blue shoulders (blue version of Sentinel of the Three shoulders), spectral “armour”, no legs (gazers) etc etc
these are already all avail in game if you use the console command (i have no idea which command it is) - but as with console command; it’s only avail in custom game

what i think could be nice, instead of a loyalist 3 pack that just unlocked these already existing “skins”, would be a vendor in regular mode, sorta like a “Wirt’s Wonky Wardrobe” that then contained each and every NPC/existing outfit console command or not
might be that the reason it’s not already avail in game is that Crate wouldn’t wanna risk unwanted interactions or crashes happening due to weird character transmog (remember illusion bugs in the past)
that said, with the current illusion file i’ve not had any crashes or texture/skin bugs occur while playing

don’t get me wrong, i 310% want a loyalist pack 3, with a new cute little pet and all, i just don’t think this is the solution for these pre-existing transmogs

Don’t worry, Crate do know we’d love to have a 3rd pack.

Do you want more Loyalist Packs? - Grim Dawn / General Discussion - Crate Entertainment Forum

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.