Grim dawn has lots of damage types, and lots of items, there is an incredible amount of possible damage type combinations, where some are common (like fire + lightning) or not so common (bleed + chaos, cold + chaos) while some are almost completely absent
I, and a lot of other people would likely love to see a fire + acid, lightning + chaos or a weird aether pairing in the game, yet there are from little to no items for such unusual typings
I’m not saying it should become very normal, I’m saying that weird damage combinations deserve more attention and love, since grim dawn 2 is in pre-production, maybe add a new mastery with, let’s say, elemental + acid/poison, or lightning + chaos, or maybe even aether + acid/poison, those could have insane lore behind them and it would make the game miles more diverse than it already is, I’ll appreciate any feedback and consider any critique