Add Skill Line to affixes on loot drops

Probably been suggested before, but as a returning player and starting a fresh character, having to basically tab out of the game to figure out 1]if the skill on the weapon/armor is one I already own but haven’t invested enough points yet or 2]if its not a skill I own at all but maybe worth respecing to get. This is a huge timewaster given the amount of loot that drops (which I love), but also sidesteps the point of the game - killing mobs quickly to upgrade loot, which leads to leaving to the game to research skill affixes…

1 Like

How does jumping out of the game help you with these problems? Just open your skill window.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Far as I know if a skill is greyed out then it’s not one you have whether you have points in it yet or not.

@coppertopper

Not sure if it helps you but Rainbow filter adds masteries to skill names
You basically need to replace 3 text files (responsible for english skill names in different expansions) to have that.

Skills that are amongst those in your chosen masteries are highlighted, while ones you do not have access to are not.

So, you just need to pay attention to highlighted skills and then look at your skill window. Doing that for 25ish levels should give you a great idea of what skills you want on gear and I would think you would spend a lot less time in the skill window by that point.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.