ADOM

Ive noticed that old good ADOM was updated to 2.3.8 with the introduction of new interface, some new quests , dungeons and muredrous enemies. Scary stuff, actualy, ive run a few tries but havent pass ToeFF once =( Perhaps cause i didnt touch ADOM for few years >_>

List of stupid deaths

I had this on my wishlist for a while, not sure why I removed it…I should get it back on there :smiley:

Okay, its not a version, im just dumb :frog: Managed to kill lvl 46 Hurtling monk that had everething ready for Ultra. T_T :tears: Why? Just why did i decided to clear Greather Undead wault? Its not worth , heck, its the worst possible wault, why did i charged in ? >_> Ofc chain-confusion, then stone ooze+GCW+Ghost Kings summoning from Lich emperors and GG, poor Hurtling monk aged to death in D46 with goddamn ToRR and all of his awesome shiny stuff :furious: Drained dry in the process, ofc.

And i finished the game . F#cked Flik quest due to weird bug or something? I dunno, im pretty sure ive killed a Mugger as my first kill, but, well, Flick just didnt spawn. I dived down to lvl120 in case i killed a outlaw, but havent found him >> Extremly annoying, ive alredy made all preparations for Ultra ending >>
Well, the game run smooth, exept Cute Pupy killed itself on trap >> That damn dog! I almost save it >> Well, ive scrape off her bloody remaining from bolder and packed whathever left in plastic bag. Poor pupy, poor Tiny gir :sad:
Used Cow axe past lvl 30, melee everething including Keriax, one-two shoted everthing. Managed to kill all cats with my mighty summons, got the ring. Found RoDS in flame wault of FGJC, found another one as random drop on Khelly lvl, lol.

You finished ADOM? That deserve a deep bow in sign of respect.

Tnx. Still i did a normal win with gamebreacking combo =( Candle born ME are OPie unless you kill them in early game :roll:

Anyone know if its possible to run Steam ADOM in console mod ? My notebook cant handle Not eye even in ASCII mode unfortunately. =(

I don’t know but i just found out that devs are working on “ultimate adom” and i’m all excited.

Tested new patch 3.2.2 - buggy mess. =( Was forced to roll-back to backup and redo Greater Red vault >> And f#ked goddamn mino maze due to it>> yeah yeah, kitting 5 ancient red Wyrms can be tiring >_>
Scored Ultra win anyway.