Advice requested for 2H Primal Strike Warder

This is my current build:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXm3Q82

2H Melee Warder, Primal Strike with Thunderous Strike as attack, Wind Devil’s Raging Tempest plus Elemental Storm from Rhowan’s Crown for resistance reduction, Ultos set - pretty much the default configuration for that type of build, I guess.

I did a lot of fine-tuning since reaching level 100, changing the devotions a few times, changing skills, changing components and augments. Now I’m at a loss on how to optimize the build further - there’s probably still room for improvement, but I can’t tell where and how, so it would be great to get some feedback and ideas.

Since I have procs for critical hits, I guess furhter increasing my OA would be a good idea, but I don’t know how. Additional movement speed would also be nice, but I don’t want to lose too much attack power or defense.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hello! For a small guide, look here: [1.1.4.1] (2H melee) High Voltage - Primal Strike Warder

Forgot to mention - the guides I know and used are:

[1.1.4.1] (2H melee) High Voltage - Primal Strike Warder
[v1.0.2.1] Electrocute Warder(?) - A Shockingly Versatile Build
lonewardengaming.com: Warder

My gear is basically identical to yours - I also like the Stormtitan boots, but haven’t found any yet.

I’d like to replace my Behemoth devotion with Chariot of the Dead to increase my OA, but I need two additional points for that, so I’d either have to get rid of Ghoul (nice life leech and Ghoulish Hunger skill) or Obelisk of Menhir (lots of DA and other defense).

Lifeleech and proc from Ghoul are too tasty to get rid of.
Also, Rhowan’s Crown now almost doesn’t worth getting cuz Revenant is overall better.

Rovenant looks good - I didn’t realize Raise the Dead has a resistance reduction before. I don’t have a skill to assign it to, though, since I have Hand of Ultos on Primal Strike. Main advantage of Rhowan’s Crown’s Elemental Storm for me is that it can be assigned to Wind Devil.

I’ll get rid of the Antivenom Salve in my belt so I can fit in a Sacred Plating and get my Armor Absorption to 100% as well.