Advices to deal with celestials?

I just discovered that with 1.2 the celestials changed. How can i deal with them?
Ravager of minds is a no-no (nullification, sunder)
With mog seems easier, but not too much. After a couple of close calls, he defeated me at ~50% life

So… any advive?
I need a hughe gear improvement? how hard is avoiding their sunder?
What about ravager’s nullification? For the next time i’ll try to just runaway/avoid.

This is my build RN

kite and avoid sunder
you still need ele res overcaps on Mogdrogen, and you still need XY overcaps on Ravager
I don’t like ravager of minds myself but should technically be doable i think if you position well and maybe evade sunder
here’s a vid of how one the good players dealt with Minds via positioning

for mogdrogen you simply step out of thunder cloud to avoid Sunder even if you miss his sunder fx warning cue

2 Likes

Mog still shreds elemental resist by 80 so you need the overcap. As for Ravager’s null, gotta dodge it, there’s no way around it.

Build seems good aside from a few odd decisions. Investment in regen and heal procs don’t make much sense here imo when you could just stack more damage and leech more. Would get rid of all purple affinity and grab Dying God instead. Not sure about Halakor on a build that doesn’t have any other storm totem mods, maybe Soulcatcher would be better, or one of those +1 all skills amulets.

1 Like

for devos i would probably do this

fix res etc as necessary on gear/augs/comps

1 Like

Small note about augments: it’s more efficient to use double resist ones.
Also dual seal of blight is pretty underwhelming, especially if you don’t use the skill. Would use seal of might in shield.

2 Likes

Okey, better overcaps and I’ve to learn their patterns of sunder & null.

About devos, no problem. In the past i had energy problems. If it persis i’ll search other solution.

Gear, i’m testing things, so trying soulcatcher. A good kaysan amulet (if i get one) is a posibility. At some point i want to try boneweave leggings (i don’t have yet).

Seal of might for sure now i’m getting more vit dmg with devos.

Did ravager a few days go,he wasnt even sundering me,i dont get it,i think he was trying to do the animation but it didnt connect or something?>i just face tanked with avenger warden,do not all 3 ravagers have sunder?or was my position near an object maybe blocking the sunder from connecting?

1 Like

Update: i did mog & callagadra. More than 40’ kitting with callagadra but still. I did it
:slight_smile:

IDK. He is the one i can’t defeat yet