Aegis of flames

Full build - made in Grim Stash (next to impossible greens). Can be substituted with more realistic alternatives.

Taken through SR 70

Budget Levelling - be easier to level as demolitionist but if you wanted to play as intended.

• conflagration on the shield is a big buff and can vendor at Steel district rare trader
  • I’ve left out components/augments as you will get rolls on greens

I’ve had massive of help with this from AAAerodox so big thank you, I’ve took inspiration from IMarcusl’s Fire Retal Commando, mad_lee’s Virtues-light, Fire Caster, Shield Breaker. Build advice on reddit.

If anyone is interested I’ll update with any other progress (celestials, crucible, sr etc.)

Oh, only SR70?

My how standards have totally slipped /fab-voice /j

Let’s see how it handles SR80, inquiring minds want to know :stuck_out_tongue: And don’t be disappointed if you can’t best Cally, she’s effectively the hardest of all the super bosses due to her high physical damage and debuffs that make mincemeat of all but the toughest of builds.

Thank you for engaging!

I’ve cleared 80 twice out of two attempts and 81 1 out of 2. (shattered outcast beat me up pretty hard - both attempts were 11min +)

I dunno if I’m just terrible, but I couldn’t kill mog, or ravager ( he was closer - I think a better player would but I eat to many sunders.)

I’ve done naked crucible now as well.

It’s much safer with well rolled solael sect legguards. (yet another green haha^^)