[Aether Caster] Magelord's Divine Missile - Aether based PRM Mage Hunter

Elem has better gear support, Aether literally has only one good item

Elemental FW is good because of that shotgun skill

hey

is this build gladiator 150 - 170 viable ?

Hey,
do you guys have any tips for this build? Do i need to bind “move to” to something?
I am lvl 69, and barely can do the Ancient Grove veteran. I got to the final boss 1 out of 10 times, and died to him.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWqOryN

Thanks

With the 1.0.5.0 introduced, you should farm Slathsarr in Grove for this item:
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/11363
And your res/hp is quite low for a real test boss, better raise your lvl to 75, its a huge impact that you can use lvl 75 gears, much stronger. Max your devastation skill for boss fight.

Thank you for the tips, i got the medal, now its a little better. :slight_smile:

Hey y’all -

I’m doing this build (fun so far!) but I’m having an issue with the devotions.

I’ve been able to fill out the Jackal, Viper, Eel, Wraith, Panther, and Solemn Watcher constellations, per what the grimtools build says. But now I don’t have the affinity points I need in order to start on any of the other constellations in the build (Widow, Hawk, Manticore, Behemoth, Spear of the Heavens, Dying God)

I’ve attached a screencap of my devotions.

What should I do next? Did I do something wrong?

Going from where you are, this route will complete the rest of the constellations. I am not making this with levelling in mind however:

+Crossroads Eldritch
+Hawk
+Behemoth
-Crossroads Eldritch
+Widow OR Manticore (can be done in either order)
+Spear of the Heavens OR Dying God (can be done in either order)

So I can revert that point I put into Crossroads without messing up any of the constellations I opened with it?

Yeesh… I’ve put 100+ hours into this game and had no idea you could do that. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you still meet the constellations affinity requirement, yes.

Hawk has a requirement of 1 Eldritch and provides 3 so it is dependent on itself (this is also important if you want to remove it or constellations that depend on themselves/other constellations affinity with Aether Crystals).

Cool, thanks for your help!

Don’t know if you’re still around Chthon but I made some changes and ended up with : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrvve1Z

Just as alternate gear set. Screams of aether does a lot of dmg and provides some CC. Band of Eternal haunt gives some more precious -aether RR debuff.

With some blacksmith rolls on either build and some high rolls you can get 80% pierce resist no prob. The health from Iskandra’s vestments is nice. The energy sustain isn’t so bad obviously so you could get another Runic Topaz on that ring if people feel they’re suffering too much.

For the MI you could go with Arcanist’s +1 Distortion for the prefix instead if you want a little more dmg on PRM itself, but the health steal from dreadlord helps your sustain when bloodthirster is down.

Could use Aetherstorm Powder on the weapon if the low fire resist scares anyone. Or tempest as a prefix on the medal.

Currently working on a similar build, but with some, let us say, tweaks. I hope, it’ll do good enought to be worth making and posting a guide. Just wanted to say, that Chthon’s devotion setups are nearly perfect and I can only dream of becoming skilled enough to make devo for my own builds half as good

Where are your builds, Ceno?