After-Death Report !

Your DA is way too low, it’s easy to solve that and low HP problem by going full Physique

In the event you want to stick to a cunning based setup

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDO8JQV

I am not sure what gear you have so the safest way to replace items is with Faction gear, your old amulet was a DPS loss due to conversion on it
The amulet I am using a faction amulet but any +nightblade/soldier/all skills amulet would do
For relic, Belgothian’s Slaughter is much superior to doom provided you can cap resists

Your ideea gave me a lot of defense but took away a lot of dmg…so i made it better -> http://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZoWK4vZ …balanced it actually.

I dont need Blade Spirit and Merciless Repertoire cause i am phys/pierce and i have no cold dmg bonus, and even if bladespirit has pierce, it’s dmg, at least at low skill levels, is way to low for ulti to actually make a difference.
Dunno why u pick Belgothian’s Relic - is not better than Doom. IMO.

U added 1 point to veterancy, which by ur build u dont need, and u left 2 points unspent, figuring those were for war cry.

BUT - How can u not use Counter Strike and Zolhan’s Technique ? Even though zolhan’s has no real dmg, or its insignificant, it has 30% reduce attack speed, and counter strike some decent phys dmg and retaliation. And 1 procs 1 needs toggle - the best type of skills in game.

But overall…BM is too squishy for ulti…the loss of dmg for some good defense is HUGE and not directly proportional.
Soldier or Nightblade should have Blast Shield (demo) similar skill that could be used with any weapon.

Also why does the build calc go over the attack speed limit, and why doesnt it add the +3skill and attrib points from hidden path ?

It’s not for the damage; it’s a proc machine.

[sigh]

Why do u say belgothian is better than doom ? the relics !

But u didn’t assign any skill to it, and even if so, even with ur build u have more than enough skills to assign celestial ones to. So why waste 1 skill point ?

And it was mor playable…cause i didnt die…at least not so often anymore…but still 50% of the time before…but had to low dmg, and now it seems to work fine, tested in solo only.

So enlighten me oh great one - how has ur bm char never died ? removing the deaths with gd stash ? cause otherwise its impossible to never die, at least as a bm on ulti. Do you do ports ? lokar runs ? clones ? grava ? etc ? if u dont die - then pls share ur build in the build calc.

And why not use counter strike with dw ? does it say it cannot proc with it ? if im not a retal build, the dmg that it gives, 8000+phys dmg is actualy very decent.

Buckle in, it’s only going to get better from here.

(Quadposting, for chrissake use multiquote PLEASE Bit. You figured out the ignore function but you can’t be arsed to multiquote?)

Just a moment, give me a break:

The forum has an ignore function? :confused:

You can mute users whom you don’t like. Click on the person’s profile and click “Add to Ignore List”

Just because someone claims their build doesn’t die doesn’t automatically imply he/she is cheating. People with considerably experience with this game can avoid deaths easily. It’d be less believable if someone said their full cunning dw bm’s health bar didn’t move at all but a deathless GD playthrough is doable

As for the Counter Strike, you don’t have the points to invest in it. The skill points invested in it are better spent elsewhere
Investing in both Blitz and Shadow Strike is literally pointless
Zolhan’s is another waste of points, you’re diluting the WPS pool and reducing proc chance of Execution and AQC
Your amulet guts 10% of your effective DPS through conversion to Cold damage, use Peerless Eye of Beronath or something with +nightblade skills or +soldier skills
For relic Belgothian’s Carnage is better

Ah, thank you. Not necessary at the moment but good to know. :slight_smile:

No way. I always thought that all the playthroughs in HC can’t be :wink:

Blitz and Shadow strike have just 1 point each, rest is from +bonus from items.
well both nitght embrace and executioner judgment have phys to cold. i use executioner for the res and good dmg it gives. need to find eye and test it.
Belgothian relic is better just cause the granted skill ? cause in rest the bonuses are overall weaker.

Look at it this way, with Belgothian Carnage equipped you’d have 1 less active skill to use and a spare slot on your quickbar :wink: