Albrecht'S Aether Ray - Acid / Bleeding Type Conversion?

Never underestimate the power of Vit-AAR. :smiley: The Bleeding-Conversion is almot impossible to do, my wife and I hat some discussion about it. We figured that it would not meet our standarts, so we reacher out to certainā€¦ let us say, dragons. Besides, it is just fun to figure things out in this game! A red AAR ist certainly a sight to behold - but imagine, jus with a little tweak, a poison AAR that disintegrates our foes and common enemies to just a puddle of acidiousā€¦ stuff. Chaos / Acid would be viable, as well as Fire / Acid and even Acid / Vit. The possibilities! We just played through all the Crucibles with Lightning AAR and Ret-Warlord with Warcry-focus. It is possible. Vit AAR with pets - possible. Acid - AAR? Possible after some items maybe? :smiley:

I had the Idea to have a Acid Ray long time ago. But we need a green slimy Acid Ray (similar to Acid Purge), not only the conversion.
The Idea with the Putrid Necklace is good.

Maybe a new MI medal would be nice or a changed Basilisk medal with Skill modifier for Acid Albrecht Aetherray with 100% Lightning damage to Acid conversion

I would supergladly accept the Medal or Putric Necklace-thing! We need an Acid Ray just because, just like the Power Rangers, one colour is not enough. We need ALL the colours! Besides that - as I mentioned there are so many different new options when it comes to builds, devotions and items. It would open up the Arcanist for many new ideas. It would be a niche build, yes. Of course. But it would be an o so fun one to play, I guarantee that. And even @Stupid_Dragon hat the idea of newly forged Fewmets. Doesnā€™t have to be that, it would not change the game as it is. Let us see this asā€¦ bonus. Bonus acid. <3

1 Like

Acid ray rly should be relatively easy to achieve with Obliteration, since thereĀ“s no Aether involved.
Though the problem of sustain remains - no life leech.

This could also be fixed with a simple ā€œ%Weapon damage to AARā€ on a yet-to-be-created-item. Doesnā€™t have to be much. Or we could use the bat as a simple, yet so far effective way to get some leech from the beginning to the end. Another way would be to get a certain weapon to contain the phrase ā€œ%Weapon damage to AARā€, doesnā€™t have to be the medal or amulett. Or it could be, if we take things even further, a set-bonus for a corrupted ā€œArcanist of the Threeā€. A Poisomancer. A follower of Dreeg on a whole new level. So many possibilitiesā€¦

@Zantai maybe is it possible to set the Item Mythical Contagion to an Acid Aether Ray Offhand? Because this item dont have any skillmod or conversion :slight_smile:

It surely would not hurt anybody, would it? :smiley: Dear @Zantai, if I could kindly ask for an early christmas-presentā€¦ please? :heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.