All I need is 3 blueprints

I need three blueprints to complete them all and the random number god hates me!

Blueprint: Spellbreaker Waistguard - Grim Dawn Item Database (level 75 version, random drop, apparently not sold by Vinelton)

Blueprint: Spellscourge Visor - Grim Dawn Item Database (random drop / ascendant spoils)

Blueprint: Mythical Wildhowl Hood - Grim Dawn Item Database (random drop)

Is “the highest SR I can do fast” the best way? I can do 32-33.

I’ve been farming SR (mostly 30-31, Ultimate, and Normal), Crucible, totems, and Ascendant roguelikes with +Transcendent and +Spoils. Nothing for days. Am I doing it wrong?

If I’m not mistaken, BP have easier drop by chasing nemesis for their trove and also by not quitting to the main menu in all case of BP farming.

75 and below BP may be easier to drop in lower difficulty, but this one is just my assumption. Try veteran dungeon and nemesis.

same session farming doesn’t seem to matter for BP only regular legends

nop, big rng, yuge.
The way the blueprint system works it gets harder to get the final ones, because it keeps drawing from the same pool, but rerolls if you have a learned one. But as the reroll pool gets bigger the more you have and fewer still missing, the chance you reroll into a duplicate increases and thus don’t see the blueprint drop (game doesnt’ display duplicates even if they are dropping)

all you can do is keep going, you’re already doing the best you can. - like Arivus said Nemesis troves aren’t bad either. So atleast can give you some variety

I legit don’t remember from the test if SR spat out lower level drops that wasn’t relics :thinking: - might be you have an easier chance getting the waistguard in a lvl 75 scaled totem area (which i don’t think exists anymore for level 100 chars?)
I know SR can spit out lvl 60 relics and 75 comps blueprint even if you’re level 100, but whether that pool drawing applies to lower versions/regular basegame legends i honestly don’t remember. *i wouldn’t be surprised if it can and it’s just lower chance than the expansion/higher “tier” blueprints