All Skins

Why isn’t there a mod like that for Grim Dawn? And why aren’t there dyes available anymore? I want even MORE graphic customization!

Mod in question: https://titanquest.fandom.com/wiki/AllSkins_Mod

1. The mesh system is different in GD. Armor replaces body parts instead of being placed over existing ones as in TQ. You changed boots? The base boot mesh is actually replaced with a new boot mesh. Dye would not work with this system.

2. Not much point when you have the illusionist which provides MORE customization than what the dyes gave. That said, you CAN create new illusions.

What about the base character models? Like All Skins? Is it also covered with the first paragraph?

Yup. As I said, the system is different. There is no base model, your character is literally a floating head with armor parts attached. In the case of being armor less, the game applies a mesh for that.

Look familiar?

Yup. That’s your starter torso armor.

How about modding the look of head then for some variety? I’m talking about different hairs, beards, hair colors, tattoos etc. Or will that get changed if we equip open Helms as well(like Berserker Cowl)?