All stone disappeared from the map after upgrade to 0.75

Hi, I updated to 0.7.5 from 0.7.4 but all the stone disappeared from the map - not just the stone that was visible before the update, but all stone including that hidden in the fog of war.

Edit: I think the build I updated to was 0.7.5 without an alpha after it - at least this is what my save says. But i can see here now that this is a known problem, so all good.

Edit: Specific build is 0.7.5c

Got the same issue, but with a fresh game after updating to 0.75, not an old save. It did not happen right away, I think year 16. Worth noting that right before my last save (probably shouldn’t have) all the stone was visible on the map, but I could not select any of the stone with a mouse or grab any to harvest either. Now, if I load that save, or any prior save from that game, even from a period where stone was functional previously, the stone is not there.

FYI, I did try to upload the .sav, but even pushed thru 7z ultra, it was still over the 4MB limit. I noticed that the most recent autosave.sav files was ~2k MB smaller than the others, not sure if relevant.

Thanks for putting together a great game, really enjoying it. Appreciate you’re a small team and I remain impressed with the rapid responses and dev turnaround thus far.

When you say 0.7.5. exactly which version do you mean? The latest patch was 0.7.5c so check which one you’re on.

Thanks for the reminder, I actually had just realized my mistake and edited my original comment. It is v0.7.5c. Appreciate you posting that description, glad it was addressed!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.