Always stuck using leap skills

Leap skills always stuck… can’t move
Please fix it !

You’re going to need to be more specific than that. Which leap skills? Where do you get stuck?

Ok I will using Leap skill again and sceenshot or video record when I stuck

Using [Rune of the Dark Progenitor]
Stuck spot
And so much stuck spots in Shatterd Realm, I will post soon

i can confirm this xD same spot got stuck yesterday aswell, only way to get out is to use my “special teleport” debug skill inmod, or simply restarting session ;D

1 Like

Yeah, but if happen in SR is nightmare. Can’t teleport or keep finishing this SR, just quit game and rage…

true :frowning: i would say it has something to do with the pathing of the skill, but completly unsure on how to fix this with mods :frowning:

portal out with rift gates
if you get stuck with a movement skill and is not in a skeleton key dungeon or SR, you can portal out with rift gates, open map and click on a rift portal directly on the map

yes sure you right, i just ment i was caught at the same spot like on the picture, maybe i expressed this incorrectly :smiley:

Yeah but this bug happen so much in SR

like, i know it can happen, i’m not refuting that or even trying to
Just gonna throw out a “doesn’t really happen much to me”, so we must be doing something a bit different too :sweat_smile:
one thing to note is that around stairs of any kind, is basically a big NoNo for leap and vire’s might type movements
aside from that useful habit, i think iirc devs needs screenshots of the locations where you get stuck, so they can paint it over (or whatever magick thingy they do)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.