An Idea About XP Bar

I think xp values should be on the xp bar like this: “Current XP/Total Required XP In Order To Jump Next Level”.

For example I have written numbers (Current XP= 123456789, Total Required XP In Order To Jump Next Level = 2758149) myself on that screenshot.

You do know that if you hover over the bar it shows exactly that? And in a much more readable way.

I think this is a forum and I just have given a suggestion, what is wrong with this?

And yes, it shows xp values like that; but I think this game is a hack and slash game like Diablo and usually Diablo like games have a feature like that.

And if it is not readable, we can change the color, the font etc., am I wrong?

Anyway, thank you for reply, I respect every thoughts especially if it is written by a admin.

Never said anything was wrong with the suggestion. Just pointed out it already exists in the game. Not really seeing how your suggestion would improve it. Doesn’t mean the devs won’t though. Up to them to decide if they want to make changes to it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.