An option to downgrade items which have lower level versions

Like it says on the tin. Getting duplicates is never all that fun, so I suggest items which have 2 or 3 versions (normal, empowered, and mythic) be allowed to be downgraded to their lower level version. Getting good low level items is an arduous task due to the leveling speed, so that way the items you get at higher levels might be useful for more characters. I don’t see a downside.

3 Likes

This not the game you think it is mate. It’s an addiction, no shortcuts are allowed. You have to farm, you have to farm, you have to stash them, you have to keep opening new characters for more stash, you have to name them banker 1, banker 2… :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t get your hopes up too high.

2 Likes

We’re all really just farmers, in the world of Cairn.

EDIT: But this is a cool idea. I wouldn’t be opposed if its only downgrading thats enabled.

Final update will really merge GDStash into Grim. Please don’t make this game a sandbox where every character has easy access to every item to freely choose from.

3 Likes

What? You have already gotten the item, you aren’t spawning it in. The process will cost bits and reagents too, so it’s not like it’s a free ride.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.