An Update on v0.9.2 Development

so can i ask wats going on coz im confused is the 0.9.2 out this month coz i happy to wait coz dnt want another cities skylines 2 do we lol?

As Zantai said on the Steam forum playtesting should start this week and full release of v0.9.02 is still expected this month.

4 Likes

thats fine by me dude and thank you :grinning:

I posted an update right here in this thread 5 days ago. How many days qualifies as “silent treatment”?

I understand everyone is eager for MOAR, and top men are working hard to get it to you as soon as possible, but surely we’re not being silent on this. :laughing:

15 Likes

That was a weird rant lol

I say take your time as we know it will be worth it! you guys rock on giving MOAR and polishing the game. making a strong game one update/hotfix at a time

2 Likes

I love the commitment to MOAR, and better.

The same ones who scream on forums about “why is it not released yet?!?!?!” will be the exact same ones proclaiming armageddon if something releases early but with bugs. Some people aren’t capable of being happy.

3 Likes

MOAR for president!!!

Exactly. Back in '08 and '09, I re-created the old Phantasie game for Neverwinter Nights engine using the toolset editor and Scriptease scripter. It took months. It was a fun experience though and I put in several details of my own that you wouldn’t find in the original.

Do you want a playable game? Or one that looks clunky. I would rather wait for something more polished

Want to give a huge thank you to Zantai and Medea for keeping us informed! I bought the game immediately and love it, despite it not being a typical genre for me, but I’ve been holding off as to not get burnt out before more content is added. 0.9.2 might make me come back with all the new things!

2 Likes

Can’t download 9.2, restarted Steam and putted in Betacode for 2nd time

0.9.2 is out?! Where did you see that?

Changelog is up, that’s why.

1 Like

Where is the beta code?

Have the same issue here

The playtest has not started. We will let you know when it has.

4 Likes

In the FAQ of BETA, but it doenst work for me.

Down in the Public-Testing Discussion section of the forum. Think it’s still locked atm.

1 Like

Okay thanks I thought I was missing out sorry lol