Anatomy of Murder - in line with other passives?

The racial damage was somewhat out of hand when you’re stacking enough to one shot multiple nems in crucible. Again, I’m expecting Runecaster’s to get adjusted…

and acid melee needs it still vs guys like Aleks who are made out of plastic bags and resist acid

Same for cold because Fabius has like 98% resistance to cold. I wouldn’t mind flat vitality on Anatomy of Murder.

You mean Kuba?

Cause fabius and Maiden especially have high fire res, where cold and fire can do a lot more rr stacking

And Bleeding. Is there any Praetorian who plays Bleeding builds? (THIS IS A QQ! :rofl:)

@Boromonokli:
I was referring to your suggestion for another QQ-Thread. Ya1 might a little bit harsh in his suggestions but in core he has a point here.

Which tells a lot about your approach to balancing. It was already agreed by many that Anatomy is invested in by vitality anyway. And useless to acid and cold. Imo it should get something universal.

Also, am I seeing some logical fallacy there? How is Fabius murdering cold now related to Anatomy getting flat vit?

Fabius have 94 % cold resistance. It’s always PITA for cold builds.

No, Fabius. He has 96% resistance to cold, so human damage helps a lot in killing him faster.

Grammatical error: tense.

By cold %WD builds getting some of that flat goodness?
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/12202

@Rhylthar
On the whole, yeah, but I simply thought we could do this discussion in a cleaner way in a different thread. Maybe a mod will get around and split us off to a feedback thread eventually.

You are correct, and yet cold damage never felt as bad vs fabius as it does vs kuba probably because of racial dmg, and probably because i didn’t have to invest skills to get a measly 10% racial on a build that is already stretched out

Yeah, this could have been nice. Still, even with this belt, would you invest in Anatomy now if it had the right amount of flat vit that doesn’t make PB overpowered?

I’m sure we’ll all survive the racial damage nerf. The mastery is by no means “ruined”.

That said, I wouldn’t say no to some flat Vitality damage on Anatomy of Murder either.

you know, it’s quite easy, perhaps even trivial to move flat vit off PB to compensate. (assuming that other PB can invest into AoM, and that vit PB invested in it anyways)

Who said they were both related? I asked for flat vit on Anatomy of Murder because it fits the passive and it would help vitality nightblade builds.

Don’t be one of those that when they have no argument, they instead start resorting to being grammar nazis.

It looks like that, according to Ya1, it’s supposed to be past tense because the human damage is simply not there anymore. (to the same level anyways)

You said racial to humans HELPS cold against Fabius. Being the advocate of this nerf and maybe even one of its initiators you should have really used past tense there. And maybe add a “maliciously smirking” meme gif.

Boy, this thread is going places :smirk: Fun never ends for Zantai.

I will open another thread and ask Medea to bring this discussion there.

It is not ruined. It’s just more meh all of a sudden in places where it worked well .

And anatomy is not worth maxing unless you are cunning based, which are a rare breed