Animated start menu

Here’s a peak at the animated start menu. There’s also a cart that periodically passes down the road but I couldn’t manage to get and the birds flying at the same time.

22 Likes

Start menu! Great! When can we start? :stuck_out_tongue:

And go to bed big M. It’s late where you are!

1 Like

We will get flying carts? I did not expect such fantasy elements. :smirk: What else? Do we need to bargain with fairies to grow our crops? Our will ghosts haunt abandoned houses in our town?

Shame it wasn’t a video. Animated start menu that’s static. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Medierra is so powerful that his jpgs move.
Game’s name could be in the middle though, like GD’s menu. Also it kinda blends with the blue of the sky.
Also nice game’s version. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking good (as always, Crate has some excellent artists on board - I always dig the work they do)… we’re definitely ready for some video tho :wink:

1 Like
Animated start menu

But it’s a .jpg :stuck_out_tongue:

So those mining guy are also animated?

Ohhhhh Ahhhhhhh!!
Looking good Med, Gonna pile on the animation guesses now too :stuck_out_tongue:
So mining guys been said, Flags and Smoke in the town too?
Does the tree top left sway in the breeze too? and does the wind level change randomly if so?

Cant wait to play this with my kid. Teaching him all kind of plant, animal, crap, disease and sickness.

1 Like

Yep! Flags, smoke, clouds, trees, mining dudes, birds, etc… all animate.

3 Likes

Even more we need the animated start menu - animated! Where’s the vid?

1 Like

Do the clock hands move too? How about day/night cycle? Will it become Winter if I wait long enough? Will the miners eventually die?
Just kidding. It looks cool.

Animated in full glory!

25 Likes

Top notch work there! :laughing:

1 Like

Lol. That is fantastic.

How does one get in on the early access of this game?

Would you allow us to use your version? It’s actually better than what we came up with.

6 Likes

Just buy it when it’s available on Steam. You can wishlist it to be notified when you can buy.

Sure.
Who am I but mere mortal to deny the will of M :pray:

this is funny to me