Announcing Fangs of Asterkarn!

Surely this won’t create years’ worth of complaining!

Well shucks, you shouldn’t have.

2 Likes

As saying on stream, main damage for new class are cold and bleed (like Corba)

1 Like

with Chaos transmuters iirc.

2 Likes

Potion upgrading, shapeshifting, common dash ability for all classes from start - a saw huge D4 influence here.
Still very exciting for upcoming DLC and patch 1.2

Elephant goes toot, looks like Hannibal gonna be happy

1 Like

thank you from 67 years old PietFriet from Netherlands- (12.500 hours played)

11 Likes

I can’t believe you all solved the tranform issue!!!

So much for ‘moving on’.

Seriously, kudos to the entire team. I’ll drop lots of ducats, elecrtum, spice, for this.

BEST. OF. ALL?

ASTERKARN!!!

I have been jonesing for this since I first started GD.

1 Like

YES

Damn, the post has to have 10 characters

YES

Here, take all my money!

10 Likes

I’m so excited for the new dlc!!! Grim Dawn is my favorite game of all time. Such great news!!!

1 Like

I am out of words. You guys (Crate) are phenomenal!

yay, I am so excited!!! Thank you, developer team!! I still consider Grim Dawn my absolute favorite game. The atmosphere is just so amazing and really takes you away … a true stress reliever. And the artwork, and and and… I could go on.
I cannot wait, yay :slight_smile:

I don’t suppose there’s an evenbigger version of the keyart for wallpaper use? :heart_eyes:

Well, i do think you missclicked on me and your message was actually intended/directed towards Zantai’s post =)

But by the way - greetings of someone from Austria =)

/Edit:
Also @Zantai @CrateEntertainment
Nice and thank you, that you put already the Cover-Art for Fangs of Asterkarn on the Webseite .
While it might not out yet, did already replace the Steam Banner/Cover-Art/Tile however its called with the Fangs Cover =)

(And i realize, finally the blue’ish cover art, after red, green and yellow!)

1 Like

This seems to be the best version currently available: https://www.grimdawn.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2023/08/gdx3_key_art_horizontal_2560x1440.jpg

3 Likes

Nice epic, now i’ve the wallpaper also for my Xbox (due my PC can’t run 4K but my xbox can) thank you =D

Will dis have new pets?

dat is the important question

Corny_fwuff

10 Likes

Bleed is a filthy dot damage type so my shape shifting dreams are shaky

1 Like

After desert and volcano, new environment reminds me of ACT3 Titan Quest silk roads. Regarding purge the corruption taint, will it be we back to fighting chtonic enemy and to some extend Ravager follower too? Not the good marshy one ofc :scorv:

From the wording, looks like violence is an option, new possible friend/hostile faction. About this old alliance, my first thought is the empire used to fight against the barbaric asterkarn tribe, so what is this alliance may be more about the difference tribe in the asterkarn, seeing how all character is friendly with Black Legion they sure gonna be pissed with us.

1 Like

The new class gonna be the “pet”. I like to think that Shaman + Berserker gonna be Lumberjack, with axe and briarthorn

1 Like