Any Acid/Poison Ranged Builds Out There?

Also, there is the possibility of retaliation ranged Auto-attack. This could look like this: Sentinel RF ranged retaliation AA

RF spams a % of the total retaliation in the attack, and Jaxxon rings add the rta to each projectile, when activated. 27% of the total retaliation amount can be quite a bit of damage. It is possible that a pistol such as Morguul’s Mortality would work as well or better here, as the attack speed and RR would compensate for the relatively smallish loss in %retaliation damage.

Oleron’s Blood on the shield is simply for the damage reduction on tough enemies. Bosses and such.

Edit:

After reading x1’s comment in the Burning Devil build thread, I realized that Degallion’s Destroyer pistol could be optimal for this suggested build. 100% chance to pass through enemies is potent. The gains far outweigh the small retaliation dmg and % loss.

Tweaked and wth Degallion

I can verify that ranged acid Sentinel with venomlance works decently well. It won’t be setting any records, but it can do SR70-ish.

1 Like

Bumping to shamelessly promote my new build. Maybe it’s what you’re looking for.