Any build ideas for build using Ring of Shuroth?

I’m a little bit frustrated because I have spent tons of hours farming these rings and every build I built is not good enough for me (crucible 170 without big problems, at least one celestial, SR 65, etc).

At the moment I have tried it with 3 sentinels: Eye of reckoning Acid, dreeg’s evil eye and Radaggan’s sigil of consumption. The last one is really fun, but none of them will deal with the stuff I want them to deal.

Just to clarify, I don’t want builds already made, but ideas; like, “I have tried this mastery with this skill and I killed at least one celestial/defeated 170 crucible without a sweat”. Because I don’t follow builds, I preffer creating them exclusively for my channel.

Acid builds using this ring (random order):

• Guardians, can be made in a million ways

• Winter King’s Might or Chain Lightning Witch Hunter

• Doom Bolt

• Aegis

• Dreegal’anore Dervish Caster with Biting Blades

I know all these can be very good.
All optimized Acid builds should be able to meet your reqs tbh
(or at least some depending on various factors).

I’ve looked at Acid rings many times and think it can be considered the best Acid ring :slight_smile:
Most of the time it’s hard not to take them.

1 Like

You could try auto attack Dervish like this for example:

[1.1.8.1] Edgyswingsetacid - DW Righteous fervor Dervish [SR 90] [4.50 crucible] [Avatar, Ravager, Crate] - Grim Dawn / Classes, Skills and Builds - Crate Entertainment Forum

Ring of Shuroth is very good ring, conversion is meaningful and proc is nice.

1 Like

What tqFan/Nery said above. In general double Shuroth is especially great on any Acid/Poison Oathkeeper/Nightblade/Occultist as pairing those with Pack of Deadly Means is an easy 100% Vitality->Acid conversion.

2 Likes

Ring of Shuroth is all-around best acid ring, so it can be used in every acid build. The other thing that acid build almost entirely revolve around three acid masteries. I guess one can build something around RE, but from my experience playing single-rr acid build is rather tidious (tried Blademaster, Archon and Deceiver). So as long as youre doing Sent/Dervish/WH you should be good.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I liked the idea of Righteous fervor dervish. Think I’ll be trying this one next.

Acid_RF_Dervish

1 Like