Any info/links would be greatly appreciated

hey folks, i picked up this game back in 2020, played it and completed it (max lvl every quest/collectible done and a full end game battlemage physical AAR build), i haven’t really played in several months and was looking at making a new character and was wondering if there’s any build guides/info for a character that is either a stereotypical ‘paladin’ (in terms of the whole holy warrior style) or a melee class in general that can go in and face tank most damage while still doing respectable damage output, after playing almost exclusively ranged damage in most games i play i feel like a bit of a change but have no idea where to start lol so any help would be greatly appreciated so thanks in advance.

Start here

1 Like

Oathkeeper mastery is actually a “paladin” one (if you dont take any skill mutators or Path of the Three skill).
There are many builds that that include a “holy warrior” swinging with a big badass hammer, or weapon & shield, etc.
For example, this is the shieldthrower one:
https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/1-1-9-6-aegis-of-retirement-4-30-crucible-gladiator-150-170-shard-90-celestials-tanky-lightning-retaliation-caster-archon-couple-of-bonus-retaliation-builds-by-mad-lee/120904
Just dont actually take “Paladin” class for that, as it’s ill-suited for melee “paladin” despite its name.

1 Like