Any new updates on Xbox One version?

With Titanquest being announced as coming to xbox one (yes I will be buying day one) I was wondering:

1. Any eta’s on possible Grim Dawn ports? Since Windows10 and Xbox One use the same API, every company that has done a port says it is very easy to port from Windows to Xbox One. PoE and PubGrounds both said it literally took only a few months to do the port before testing.

2. If you are doing a port, any chance of a couch coop? Please Crate!!! I see this as the biggest request EVERYWHERE! Console gamers tend to be more casual and really like playing on the couch with friends and spouses.

Any update would be great =)

They are doing a console port, check developer section for latest news.

Yeah I saw that, I was hoping with Titanquest getting an xbox port early 2018, that it might push Crate to hurry on Grim Dawn to maybe beat it. I would say sales would be better for Grim Dawn if they come out first since some people might only buy one.

And again, was hoping to get a simple answer from a dev like maybe early 2018 or mid 2018 or late 2018…something.

I assume the port is going to include the expansion as well (though I could be wrong) and we’re still waiting for the new rogue dungeon for that. Devs said that would probably be some time in the new year.

I assume the port is going to include the expansion as well (though I could be wrong) and we’re still waiting for the new rogue dungeon for that. Devs said that would probably be some time in the new year.

yes, that and they will also need to further extend the controller possibilities
compared to POE they have controller support in mind for xbox as well as pc
once the mouse is fully eliminated, it’s likely to be ready for xbox release

I truly hope they make an effort at couch coop though. It is a HUGE deal for those of us who just want to be able to play with our spouses or even our kids. It made Diablo3 playable for us with just that one feature.