Any suggestions on helping this pet build?

GrimCalc

I believe this gal is following one of Maya’s builds. I know it’s missing a few components, 4 attribute points, and 7 skill points (somehow o.O).

I can’t reach SR 65-66 with it, so where can I farm and what should I be targeting to give this gal some more ‘oompf’?

Thanks!

Use grim tools check list to see which skill points you miss

What you can reach? You get stat and skill bonus for reaching shard 50 on ultimate

Did you finished Path of Three questline on all difficulties? Did you killed Harpy for spirit near twin fall rift on all difficulties?

1 Like

I haven’t run her through SR is awhile, I’ll check…maybe I’ve hit 50, but that’d be around the ceiling I’m hitting. I’m just wondering if there’s any farmable gear I’ve missed that could help, or am I stuck farming totems atm?

What level are you normally hitting with your characters in SR?

Nope, read here https://grimdawn.fandom.com/wiki/Quests under “rewards”

SR 50 is just some materials and lore notes.

Oh, that was quests before this… I just always jump to lvl 50 of ultimate SR skipping previous positions. Anyway, still, you set some skill points for SR progress

1 Like

you need to use augments, and components. Focus on pet speed for damage.
By looking at your grim calc, looks like 50% of your items lack components and augments

Get one point primal spirit at least, can dish out some dps. Also max your RR skills.

Otherwise, I bet if you send me the save file I can do SR 65 no problemo with this build. Maybe just get some augments and components as I said. I mean I have done with this build without any fancy legendaries and sets etc (WIP) [1.1.9.0] SSF Budget Bleed & Chaos Pet Conjurer (SR 65-66)

So something(s) like Rifthound Salts and Witch’s Powder? Would Mogdrogen’s Blessing be a better option for the rings and amulet?

Yeah, I know I’m missing some components/augments. I plan on patching those holes currently. I’m also aware that piloting may be part of the problem, but the issue I’m running into the most is my pets dying too quickly on the boss fights. Hopefully the reinforcement of atk spd and crit will burn them down before that becomes an issue.

Thanks!

1 Like

Mogdrogens blessing is BiS in rings / amulet. Rifthound salt is ok too.

Try to get bonds of bysmiel to soft cap (after that bad return)

RR stuff up - raging tempest and vulnerability.

Maybe 1 point primal spirit.

Ravager’s Eye in weapon and off-hand, gives you some good defensive bonuses too - and you can use seal of might or imbued silver in off-hand for pet resistnaces.

Also the potion from rovers is good for some extra punch for its extra crit dmg.

Components, in helm and chest you wanna use eldritch mirror.

Good luck, let me know when you have done changes and / or need some pilot help :slight_smile:

Well, I was able to clear SR 50 on Elite without much trouble at all after making most of the tweaks you suggested. Had to skip a few in order to cover resistances, but that’ll change when I flesh out the endgame gear.

Should be able to push to 65-66 tomorrow. Man, the climb is monotonous. :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t realize my gear gave +6 to Primal Spirit…1pt wonder indeed.

Why elite and not ultimate?

I’ve read in a few places that even though you get less legendaries per run on Elite, you can kill faster and thus it’s more efficient. shrug

Tbh, I don’t think the build as is, we me piloting I guess, would do much beyond 50 on Ultimate. I’ll have to try climbing it and see.

Do normal to get waystone. Do ultimate to get skill points

Yeah, I saw where 3 of the 7 skill pts I’m missing are locked behind Ultimate SR. Shouldn’t be hard to grab those.

Are you saying there’s no reason to do elite? The waystone recipes are good for any difficulty? Hmm…

Yes they apply to all difficitues. You get them in normal too.

Playing for so long and still learning things. lol