Any way to remove Terrify from Terrify skill?

I just want the Terrify War Cry transmuter for the RR. The enemies running away isn’t exactly what my retal build wants.

Acid retal witchblade?

No, physical cadence/retal Death Knight. The RR seems to stack with break morale.

Thank you. I only completely borked my entire install once.

It don’t

People have asked this 100 times, why do you think it would stack?

I tested it against a dummy while naked and wielding a white weapon and got bigger numbers.

While I’m here I think I’d like to change the proc rate on the Stone Form devotion. I think I found it at tier3_05g_skill_buff.dbr, but I can’t find the block rate trigger.

Wait, I think I found it. records/controllers/itemskills/cast_@selfonblock_15%.dbr
Hmm, now do I edit that dbr or do I change it to a different one?

I can not confirm this. Are you sure your weapon did not have armor piercing etc.

I think it had armor piercing. Would that make a difference between having Terrify and not?

You don’t know what armor piercing does?

Nope. Is that some sort of damage type that’s affected by untyped RR?

nope it is damage conversion physical to pierce damage

since terrify lower pierce res, you will get bigger damage of course because you will deal more pierce damage with terrify than without.

Does the RR on Break Morale not affect pierce?

If you read, break morale says “physical resistance”

can be confusing I know, since pierce is listed under “physical damage” on char tab.

but it is consistent with how flat and +% damage words at least. Like if a ring has “+50% physical damage” it only affects physical damage, not pierce or bleed or internal trauma.

resistance reductions always affect the DoT damage counterpart too, just as damage conversions.

Ok, that saves me three skill points. Thanks.

I seem to be at a complete loss at how to increase the block rate proc on Stone Form, though. Changing cast_@enemyonanyblock_15%.dbr ChanceToRun to 100% doesn’t do it, and changing tier3_05g_skill_buff.dbr to point to cast_@enemyonblock_100%.dbr doesn’t do it.

You may want to consider adding a slow effect, lowering the chance rate, or adjusting the duration. I came across the same issue of attacking feared targets.

It depends on the intent of the skill.

I may end up turning it into a combo. So frailty or another skill would slow the target, then War Cry would apply the fear.

I’m not savvy on modding but are you repacking the database afterwards or making it into a mod and running it through a custom game? Just changing the numbers (even if in the right spot) in the dbr won’t do.

I’m repacking it just like when I got the terrify effect removed. I can still change other skills but I can’t get anything to do with that devotion to come out.