Anyone planning NWN-like modes? CTF? Arena? PvP w/rewards? Etc

Neverwinter Nights had maps that had CTF in them (fun as hell). Is this something that would be possible? I suppose if NO ONE ever tries it, I’ll want to do it myself, but just wondering if anyone else has such plans or thought about doing it?

That does sound fun. First though, I think we need to make a Halo total conversion. :wink:

I should probably write up my mod idea. Basically the villagers in game defend themselves a little bit from the mobs that get too close to town. I want to do a town siege, where you have to protect the villagers as much as you can. They will lose without help. I’ve been trying to find the limits of what we can add, I’m curious about scripting their AI, donating gear to them, etc.

Ideally there would be a multiplayer game, with an attack on the source of the mobs combined with a defense of the mobs. To do the same thing single player would involve investing more gear into the troops.

That would be awesome. And a tower defense in the name of Starcraft would be nice to see :wink:

@rorschachrev
Ohhh, that reminds me of another thing: character steps on “rocks” that summon monsters and can be upgraded for defending against hordes of enemies. Would be super fun. Your idea sounds good.

@Harlequin and I had an idea for a defense map a long time ago, we tried to make in TQ but TQ unlike GD had problems with massive amounts of enemies dying, some kind of memory leak or something.

Wow rorschachrev! This is what i want to see the most. In warcraft 3 map they call it siege map, where u defending ur town and at the same time attacking source of enemy until defeat their final bos in their base. Involve upgrading town defense such as troops or tower.

Elfe also planning on same thing, fyi.

I hope you gonna make it :slight_smile: