Apologize for the fierce words before

The effect of real-time testing is not as bad as expected, but it is limited to 75 layers of broken world. I only tested this.

As for why some players speak fiercely (not limited to me), it is because many players like this game very much, maybe they are loyal fans of some genres, maybe they like the content of the game itself, because in this way, when they see this good old game being changed worse and worse, they will inevitably question the designers.

1 Like

At no point is the game going for the worse, but quite the opposite.

2 Likes

If you have feedback, then provide it in a civil and polite way. The devs tend to give that much more attention.

Also provide a build and be specific as to why it’s an issue. Just saying you don’t like something isn’t useful for the devs.

1 Like

You should respect other people and empathize with them more. For example what if you were the dev, trying to do the best job you could while having some irl bullshit possibly and hearing these primitive insults regularly.

Kudos though, for apologizing! :slight_smile:

We are all on this forum because we are passionate about the games we play. I understand that passion can sometimes lead to emotional reactions and regretful posts, but that does not make it excusable.

When you post on this forum, you are in our home, and if you want to be heard here you will do so respectfully. If not, you will find the door permanently closed. Even my enduring patience is not infinite.

You are allowed to disagree with what we’re doing to the game, you’re even allowed to be angry and upset about it, but at no point does that give you permission to be belligerent, and we are under no obligation to put up with it.

Please point the way to where we are making the game worse and worse. We are always happy to hear, and possibly act upon, constructive feedback.

With the % Physical Resist changes largely balanced now, can you honestly say anything is worse than before? Or maybe the review crusade personally attacking me was premature and unwarranted?

Likewise, with the first pass of pet changes, which you chose to preemptively insult me for, it turns out actual results were, by your own admission, “not as bad as expected”? I hope that gives you some perspective to actually try changes before you decide to flip out over a changelog, and to be more mindful of the thing you DO post.

5 Likes