Apparently I'm famous now

Takes all kinds to make the world go round I guess.

Dudes got pull. I’ll be walking the red carpet anytime soon now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

1 Like

“Anybody [who is not a developer] that decides to post help and then ‘piss and fuckin moan’ that I did not read their instruction is a fuckin moron.”

Please, Crate, if you ever are bored enough to dignify this guy with a response, link him to a community member’s post that tried to help him.

Great way to market his channel for free :stuck_out_tongue:

Somehow I’m not overly concerned. Besides, I’m on my way to stardom. His other videos trashing GD/Crate are even more fun.

This blatant harassment and calling out of vulnerable individuals has been reported to Youtube.

OMG…LMAO :stuck_out_tongue:

“this is the mentality of people who use steam” …

Ahhh? :confused: you are on steam right now…

I guess he needs every developer of every game to give him ridiculously detailed instructions of everything, in person.

27.1 hours on record and cant figure out how to select a class? what? big flashing icons, why click those? :rolleyes:

I flagged him as well.

I truly did not appreciate my name being mentioned or shown on a video.

May not seem like it, but thank you guys. This is disturbing to me . Glad you guys don’t agree with this either.

Wow. I’ve been out of weed for two days and this still made me laugh. What a moron that literally speaks and sounds as such “clinically”.

I can remove the link if you want? I just figured if enough concerned forum goers flagged the knob might ensure YouTube takes action.

Well, you brought it to a great community.

You did what you did, if you want to or not, it is up to you.

on a more serious note, sorry that you guys were subjected to this :frowning:

Didnt the same guy did something similar a year ago?

Ya. I think the GD community sticks together rather well.

From what I’ve learned of him apparently he’s been harassing game forums and whatever takes his interest for years. People have made entire videos spoofing his verbal assaults.

Wow, I can’t believe how disillusioned this guy is. How self-entitled is the dude to say “ONLY DEVS PLS”.

I’ve flagged the video as well, hopefully if enough of us do it his video and profile will get pulled down. We don’t need vitriol like this amongst such a great community :cry:

Everyone, I do not want any name calling towards this person or to bring him down.

We are above that.

Thank you.

no matter what happens to you or anyone else, you always have a big heart :slight_smile: yet another great community member. :smiley:

I stopped finding him funny. He clearly has mental issues. Making fun of him is like making fun of a stutterer. A mean-spirited asshole of stutterer but anyway. He just can’t help himself. He doesn’t want any help from others, he just finds it unacceptable when things are not going how he needs them to. And making fun of him only does harm all around and no good.

“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind”