Apparently I'm famous now

Wow that guy is an idiot. And yeah I hope steam takes action too, that would be good to see.

Btw powbam nice hours played, you must have some kick ass characters :slight_smile:

Ow that is way past the limit. Come on, threats? Expose families? Jesus Christ. I think Crate should intervene, talk to YouTube and steam

Enviado de meu XT1033 usando Tapatalk

It is beyond us now. But he has done enough to warrant something atleast

Well, I make a lot of new ones actually (and delete the old) but I have an Arcanist thats getting up there now that I am enjoying playing with the Steam controller. I find I don’t care about deaths as much on controller (I’ve only died 3 times on this one so far).

:slight_smile:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

This man seems to have a unhealthy obsession with video games and there are some sociopath signs on display here.

I have conducted some research on mass shooters like Adam Lanza and Anders Breivik and there are a few clues to look for.
The two and this man, “TLGamer”, have that crazy (dead) stare with their eyes. That’s the major one.

If he lives in the USA and owns guns, I really hope the Police takes those away from him. I’m not feeling good about what I have seen so far.

He’s famous.

Entering a Higher Dimension by Subscribing to MPC4Utube

MPC4Utube Gets Upset

A man who appears to be 40-50 years old and makes those type of videos about video games online… that’s not normal.

So, I don’t know anything ‘personal’ about this guy. Does he have a mental condition or something? Some signs are there.

Kinda seems that way but don’t let him hear you say that or you get to hear him say, None of that is relevant. For like the millionth time.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

hide yo kids hide yo wife.

Starve him!

Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

• Greg King

&

Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

• Mark Twain