April Fools 2020!

giphy

9 Likes

Damn @Eboss, he just put you on Blast island!

Please isolate yourself from keyboard,and humour…try Twitter,I see a lot of no-hopers there you could help…There is this weird Orange guy you could say hi too!.

The Grin Dawn is upon us!

lostinscorv

16 Likes

bobbybobbybobbybobbybobbybobby

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I thought it was meh until I scrolled down to the Scorvager and fucking lost it.

Humor should be banned, everybody knows internet forums are just for insulting people :wink:

Coronavirus measures are cancelled lots of thing and messed with our lives but we shouldn’t surrender. Good laugh is healthty!

4 Likes

Pecs and breasts. This new character seems to be non-binary. Grim Dawn is progressive now.

3 Likes

I didn’t know progressive was a synonym of sellout! Learn something new every day.

Though we could also make other parallels. “Since I can’t obtain it clearly it’s GDstashed, I mean steroids!”

I’m ready to pay for a miniature Scorvager cosmetic pet.

2 Likes

I blame @Maska322 for this

1 Like

I can’t NOT hear Doctor Who opening music when seeing that. :smiley:

It’d be adorable.
It needs new voice clips where he chuckles and mentions how, "I, ahah, kinda, need to eat you now, no hard feelings, I hope? So glad you agree."

I know, I know… The Scorvening might have gone a little bit too far, but I think it was worth it. Cool mode, more Scorv and new Scorv memes soon. RIP custom game tho, but modders will understand, there are more important things :man_shrugging:

sorry about my post in this topic, deleted it

2 Likes

We all potato sometimes, no worries.

Nice work Crate, you guys are the best.

I thought the xbox version was April Fools

Clones of Scorv!