(April Fools!) Grim Dawn Version 4.1.1.9 Preview

The third ring slot is only available if you wear full Krieg’s set. You know, to unleash your full power.

My horrible mind immediately went to a horrible place with the other ring in this set after reading this. And now your horrible mind has too!

“Dread is now the law”

I see what you did there - and approve :slight_smile:

Can’t decide which change I like the most.

Looking forward for that Epic Soiled Underwear, tho.

Also Heat Seeker is going to be the new meta for the Paramour system! Love it!

New quest

Find popcorn recipe somewhere and bring it to Ulgrim to shut up him forever.

lul

I want this! I can’t wait!

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

You got that right. That is after all the sole reason anyone plays necro -> the LAW!

Also yay for good taste @crate

[Game]
New summon Korvan Feline

So I was loving Path of the Tree until my Nightblade friend joined the game and I died in the Eternal Night.

Better late than never. :cool:

Funny enough, some of this stuff actually looks like it could be good!

I want that demo permit quest where you need to stand in line and get your permit rubber stamped at each faction HQ. HC “permit approved” achievement ftw.

Dread is now the law

Necro? I think J. Dread would be a Warlord or Paladin. :wink:

Fun stuff!

Hah no wonder the delay of xpac release , I bet most of forgotten gods development time was spent on prepairing these 2 threads :eek:

Wow crate, this patch will ruin all my builds. Too many changes constantly!!
If beaurocrat mastery doesn’t end up being good im fucking done with this game and it’s carousel of build killing!

By popular demand, the hit singles “I Can’t Carry Anymore”, “Hey You!” and “Take a Look at my Wares” have been added to the game’s OST.

Can someone make an actual soundtrack from those? :smiley: Also love the new Inventor dude’s fearful “Let’s… s-see what we can put together” :smiley:

You guys rock! Lol this is awesome!

I haven’t laughed this good in a long time.

Not gonna lie either, a lot of these changes would legit be awesome in the game.

These are bloody brilliant.

• Added a new armor slot for underwear.
  • Male characters can now equip a third ring.
  • Legendary items now have no stats until you find a wizened old NPC that knows the story of the respective item and its lengthy history. (this would both suck AND be incredible)
  • Overguard now has a new transmuter: Underguard, which reduces damage taken in the underwear armor slot.
  • The first time Summon Familiar is cast, it creates an Unfamiliar until you get to know each other better.
  • Nightfall now correctly turns the game time to night. This can be highly strategic with the Devotion changes!
  • Trozan’s Sky Shard now has a 1% chance to drop the entire sky instead.
  • Callidor’s Tempest now changes the weather when cast.

*susceptible

Such a pity about the way Americans write the date with the month first instead of the other way around, because v1.4.1.9 would’ve looked a lot closer to the current version number than this. :eek:

I think I know where you’re coming from :smiley:

Dreeg’s Evil Eye can now be paired with Dreeg’s Good Eye for improved depth perception.

Is this sort of official declaration that “Dreeg’s Evil Eye” is aweful?

;);):wink: