(April Fools!) Grim Dawn Version 4.1.2.0 Preview

This.

And i’d like it to happen

BoFw

1 Like

Oh man, I love these! :rofl::joy:

I think this is your best April’s Fool post so far!

Well, i was waiting for a Grava’s themed Pet in this patch, but instead of that you came with that Ravager stuff.

#deadgame

hmm, sounds tasty

Wow, a free brand-new gear slot? What a QoL update!

Well, this joke is not funny anymore.

Try different something, for example:

*Due to technical issues, we have to remove Grim Dawn from everybody’s Steam library.

You should pay once again.

1 Like

Well, that’s not such a big change compared to some of the end shard bosses I sometimes get… :smiley:

Will.i.am the crypt

1 Like

Nerfs, nerfs more nerfs…

Seriously Crate, what the hell? Do you just hate fun? I swear to god, every. single. time. I find a fun build that doesn’t suck, Zantai swoops in like a damn magpie snatching a tasty treat from the hands of a crying infant and nerfs it to the ground. Like some kind of sick joke.

Some well reasoned skill patch notes!!!
Can’t argue with those :slight_smile:
Can we have them for all future patch notes, then there would no discussion about if they were warranted or not

1 Like

Just realized how digusting this is. Good one.

Was hoping to see something among the lines of Aegis allowing to throw your weapon after being such a popular request among the playerbase, but I guess one can’t win them all.
Anyway, those are much needed balance changes. I hope this will make the game relevant again for some of us absent folks!
Cheers!

Aegis can now be used as a movement ability when you are playing Demo+OK

I was kind of expecting the new music track for bear enemies to be the Gummi Bears theme song.

In combination with the announcement, these patch notes are wonderful.

and in the next update, we will all forget about whatever happened in forgotten gods. including everyone involved in it (fictional characters and real people). causing mass confusion in order to make it more balanced and realistic.

any individuals attempting to seek the truth about what happened in fg will be immediately retconned out of all existence.

fiery huge fat magma belly cultist with fiery attitude, blade for hands, and questionable gender:
"what happened? why am i looking like this? how did i get two blades for hands? how do i clean my rear with these hands? why am i having the urge to shout “[REDACTED]!!! SAVE ME!!!”? UOOO!!! existence forgotten by everyone

the three witchy mafias discussing their origins:
bysmiel: did anybody remember what had happened in the past that turns us into witch gods?
solael: DON’T CARE! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. I NEED MOAR SOULS. AND WAITING FOR THOSE ‘RITUALS’ OF MY GOONS TO END BEFORE I DRINK THE VICTIM’S SOULS IS JUST SO IRRITATING. solael has left the game
bysmiel: typical. dreeg. do you know what happened?
dreeg: stares off into distance for a long time
bysmiel: sigh… whatever. i’m gonna shapeshift into scorv mode to watch that taken beating ravager with his own lolling tongue. bysmiel does what bysmiel does
dreeg: …regrettable… but balance must be maintained. and now, back to watching real world struggling against that virus made real by all the adcth bat sucker build out there…

Please tell me that this can be added as a legendary item :smile: that would be awesome!!!

This is how Soiled Trousers ended up in the game.

Gazerman was here.

1 Like