Are there any skin mods?

What I mean by skins are stuff that change your character’s default model, as seen below. Does anyone know where you can get that appearance? (The screenshot is from the forums)

There is a hair mod which is as close as you will get to a skin mod.

1 Like

I’m curious as to why there aren’t any such mods for Grim Dawn. I remember in Titan Quest, there was a mod that let you play as a monster.

Is it simply not possible to change the player models in Grim Dawn?

Calkyro is that a GD screenshot? How were you able to make your player look like that?

It’s not my screenshot. I posted it because I was interested in the mod, but now I’ve found it. He’s using this mod, which requires a custom campaign: Sexy outfit MOD?

I’m not a fan of the outfit but I like the character model. If you find a way to use both the wings, hair and outfit mods on the same character, please let me know.

I found this: [MOD] Hairstylist - a barber in town!, but I don’t understand how you can combine several mods like he has done in the screenshot.

That mod is part of Grimarillion!

you literally combine the mod sources into one mod and sort out any conflicts that exist between the mods (when more than one mod is changing the same file)

Can the sexy skin mod work with the Diablo 2 mod, and if so what exactly do I need to do to the mod files so it does?