Are there mods that remove the shapeshifting form?

Look, I know that Crate have put a lot of effort into the new forms and they are great and people love them, but personally I’m not a fan.

I want to play a Berserker ice caster because the skill effects look awesome, but just can’t get over how you need to be a chicken in order to do so.

I imagine I’m not the only person who feels this way so I was wondering if there was a mod out there that just makes the shapeshift for invisible?

2 Likes

Make the wolf & raven pets instead? lol

I actually just came here to post the exact same thing. I don’t really like either form, but the wereraven model is so huge that I can’t see what’s going on half the time, and have died in Crucible and SR because of it.

I doubt it’s possible to just get rid of the wings, and would love a mod to remove the wereforms altogether. Happy to make a donation for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with that, like ‘hide helmet’ option in some games ‘hide shapeshifting’ would be great.

1 Like