Are these skills okay for DW:R Purifier?

I want a simple majority Fire Damage focused Dual Wield Ranged Purifier that additionally uses Blackwater Cocktail and Thermite Mines with Survivability Seal for good measure and this is what I’m so far thinking of doing as seen in the screenshot below. I have not decided on Devotions yet. Thoughts and criticisms? I’m not looking for the ultimate damage build just something to get me through Normal - Vet, Elite and Ultimate as a good ole dual wielding arsonist.

searing strike (side crystal node on Fire Strike) doesnt’ work with guns, only melee, points can be removed
if you’re going gunner/ranged; you want wps (top row inquis skills, burst round, specially chill round, possibly storm spread)
Hellfire mine is kinda meaningless if you dont’ focus in chaos or aether dmg
1-4 points in deadly aim
you will likely want Aura of Censure (dmg reduct and more RR)
you might be undervaluing Vigor in Word of Renewal (and likewise potentially overvaluing WoR itself)
should minimum 1pt Temper so you get a potential free booster from +points on gear
likewise if you go flash bang anyway should consider to atleast 1pt Searing Light for same reasons
as with Seal, might as well 1pt arcane empowerment if already taking seal
Breakpoint for Vindictive flame is 11? i think, can consider that for when you bonus points from items are sorted
Otherwise looks kinda fine,
slight note on Static Strike, if you’re not converting lightning dmg into fire, or not having some lightning boosters it can lose a bit of value/utility importance
^you might then think the same conversion rule applies to the WPS i mentioned (chill rounds and storm spread), it does not, different type of effect and scaling, so those will be valuable still with minimal or potentially no conversion - specially chill rounds.

1 Like

Thank you.