As of 1.07 is there any reason to pick 2h over S&B?

That’s what interests me the least, to be honest. It’s not like the devs would listen just like that. I’m here just to read other people’s opinions on meta and share mine. E.g. the caster thread was very useful to me - I never built a DW pistol build, but thanks to everyone I know now that they suck nowadays.

well i find generally community of GD and devs behaviours are far better than other game communities and devs actually.

its super rare thing to seenever, dev will post funny picture to a random thread in other arpg forums, and fix OA problem asap and try to explain kindly to community about reasons…

and community is super friendly and informative aswell :smiley:

to be more clear, i didnt even bother to buy original GD since 3-3.5 months cause i thought it would be a game that ima be bored less than 1 week, the reason is i am generally multiplayer mindedwtf is this guy… cant play arpg’s alone, without skype/discord and certain roles… i guess this comes from our poe guild and friendship, we always design as 5 men every ladder and i generally play tank&dps oriented builds, 2 of my best friends are curser and mf’ers etc.

i was reading forums, and watching 1-2 guy’s youtube videos to learn about gamesince i learn arpgs kinda rocket fast nothing bothered me since that 3months then i bought game before christmas i guess… and got crucible after that even i was %100 sure i will never ever play it to just to support these guys who spent super effort to create GD…

i tested a game more than 4 years which has +2millions playerbase, with dozens sheets of feedback,

GD just needs small tweaks and balance left to right + servers and multiplayer enviroment. then it can beand prolly gonna be best arpg game ever, and i can continue spending money till i beleive this

ps: dual pistol guys are fine :d but they are ofc not top tier chars in gd these days, lets see inquistors this might change.