Ashes of Malmouth Bestiary (SPOILERS)

Let’s move on to another small, but very annoying addition to Aetherial Ranks - the Imps.
These ugly small monsters resemble overgrown shambling fetuses riddled with green boils. They are not fast, thankfully, and they don’t hit hard - their main attack is actually, dying near you, which can have disastrous consequences when they come in large numbers.

Aetherial Scamp (Aetherial, Common)

Scamps amble slowly towards you and attack with their claws, doing Acid damage. Upon death, they explode into an acid cloud, which thankfully is small and not hard to avoid if you step back before striking the killing blow.

Aetherial Imp (Aetherial, Champion)

Far more dangerous than Scamps, Imps do Aether damage, and can start a patch of Aetherfire in front of them. Their most dangerous attack is still when they are killed - they explode in an Aether explosion, which I think also takes down a sizeable % of your HP automatically. If you happen to kill multiple Imps at the same time, that can mean instant death unless you move away super fast. As such, face them from a distance, if you can, or use damage over time.
If there is a third variety of Imps, I have not yet spotted one.

Ghalbar - Regenerator (Aetherial, Hero)

This little thwerp is hard to kill due to his regeneration.

Phanolg the Iceborn (Aetherial, Hero)

It has cold skills of course.

Phigillius Stormbile (Aetherial, Hero)

Has electrical attacks.

Wourble - Reflective (Aetherial, Hero)

Creates a shield that reflects damage

The Aetherial Vanguard has pretty much updated counterparts to the regular Aetherial zombies and other creatures, so naturally the “champion zombies”, the Fleshwarped Butchers and Trashers have their own counterpart too.
Enter the Aetherial Bloater! You would think these fat mountains of flesh and appendages would be lumbering slow things, but nothing can be further from the truth, these disgusting monsters are fast and can charge you as well. Plus they have other nasty surprises. You start encountering them from Mourndale and they are prevalent in all of Malmouth.

Aetherial Bloater (Aether Corruption, Common)

These are the basic version - they have a Charge attack that lets them close distance to you easily, and they also vomit acid on you.

Aetherial Bileeater (Aether Corruption, Champion)

Far more dangerous than their common brethren, they can also charge you, but stun you as well. Plus their attacks do Aether damage.

Aetherial Regurgitator (Aether Corruption, Champion)

Surprisingly, the most powerful version of the Bloater cannot Charge or Stun. They are still fast, and attack via Poison in melee. They also have a poisonous debuff aura active around them. And upon dying, they burst open to spawn three immobile Aetherial Gutburrowers (more on those later) that shoot projectiles at you. Thankfully, these worm-like things have a limited life span.

Agalgaraz (Aether Corruption, Hero)

I think he spawns alongside other troops in the Malmouth Resistance quest to retake the Harbor.

Balagarol the Plaguebearer (Aether Corruption, Hero)

As the picture shows, this guy has some nasty poison cloud attacks.

Hagalvar, the Bone Monger (Aether Corruption, Unique)

This guy always spawns in the Fleshworks and is one of the two guardians you need to kill before you can open the gates to the Shaper of Flesh.

Hauldros the Burningbile (Aether Corruption, Hero)

Aside the poison, has a flame breath attack like a Hellhound.

Rodalgar, the Flesh Collector (Aether Corruption, Unique)

The other Unique guardian of the Fleshworks.

keep on the excellent job! I can confirm that not only Bloodkepers, but all chthonian insectoids (arachnoids?) can heal the nearby allies, and by a good amount.

There is also an “arcane” oppressor-type hero with blue aura.

Will you add the good old Grava to the list too? :smiley:

Thanks! I think their “race name” is Servitors, at least the Grim Misadventures article calls them that. I played the expansion with a bleed/poison dual wield Blademaster focused on attack speed, so usually other enemies did not live long enough for them to use that skill. :slight_smile:
I will add the Nemesis-es (Nemesii?) separately, once I encounter them. So far the characters I played the expansion with are not on Nemesis level with the Chthonians yet.
Btw, I read some editor for mods actually lets you check creature stats and spells, that would be useful to ascertain what skills monsters have. If anyone knows how to do that, drop me a note!

Let’s continue with a group rather tied to the above monsters - sometimes - but who otherwise rather resemble the various worms you encountered in the Smuggler’s Pass and below. The Aetherial Worms are a rather unusual type of enemy. These masses of human limbs and body parts as well as giant inhuman eyes and tentacles add something the Aetherial forces are sorely lacking otherwise - ranged attacks. They are generally, unseen until you approach them, when they rise out of the ground and unleash elemental hell upon you via ranged attacks. None of them can move, so your best bet is to kite the mobile troops around them away before facing them in close combat.
You first encounter them in the Malmouth Sewers, and they frequent all underground areas in Malmouth, including the Fleshworks.

Aetherial Gutburrower (Aether Corruption, Common)

Unlike the other worms, these do not appear by themselves in the wild - they are only spawned, in threes, when you kill an Aetherial Regurgitator. They rapidly fire Aether bolts at you, but thankfully, they live only for 30 seconds or so, so die by themselves even if not destroyed.

Aetherial Bloatworm (Aether Corruption, Common)

These are identical to the Gutburrowers in most respects, just larger and permanent. They spawn quite regularly, appearing from the ground, or found already on the surface.

Aetherial Blazedrinker (Aether Corruption, Champion)

Like the name implies, these things shoot fiery projectiles at you, at a fast rate of fire.

Aetherial Rotbellower (Aether Corruption, Champion)

As can be guessed from their color and aura, these things fire Acid bolts that poison you.

Aetherial Iceburrower (Aether Corruption, Champion)

Same as above, except it shoots chilling ice projectiles.

Aetherial Stormdrinker (Aether Corruption, Champion)

These things shoot you with lightning.

If the Aetherial Worms have any heroes, I have not encountered any yet. But since regular Worm heroes exist, if rare, I assume these have some too.

Almost every old Aetherial enemy has its upgrade in the Aetherial Vanguard, and the Reanimators are no exception - enter the Fleshweaver!
Similar looking but smaller than their regular cousins, these hunchbacked figures with Aether crystals embedded in their flesh attack you with Aether spells, but their more dangerous ability is to summon various Aetherials.
All of them can drop monster infrequent off-hand tomes - the Fleshwarped Archive boosts the Hellhound and Blight Fiend and reduces the recharge for the former, while the Fleshwarped Codex improves elemental attacks and the duration of Blast Shield. Lastly, the Fleshwarped Tome converts Vitality to Aether damage while improving Arcanist and Occultist skills.
You first meet them in Mourndale, and they are prevalent in all of Malmouth.

Fleshshaper (Aether Corruption, Champion)

Same as how Reanimators raise Zombies, Fleshshapers will raise Fleshwarped Corruptions. They are slow and usually hang back and let their minions do the job, but they also can unleash a fast moving wave of Aether, which (I think) can stun you.

Fleshweaver (Aether Corruption, Champion)

These can summon Aetherial Bloaters as well as the regular Fleshwarped Corruptions.

Architect of Flesh (Aether Corruption, Champion)

These summoners can not just conjure up Fleshwarped Corruptions, but also Aetherial Bloaters and Imps as well, needless to say, you do not want that to happen.

Alberran Rein, Cyrian Marcan, Dreven Cole(Aether Corruption, Unique)

Cyrian Marcan: https://i.imgur.com/TypBXxf.jpg
Dreven Cole: https://imgur.com/ACkxlTY
I am handling these three under one entry, as their abilities are connected. I am guessing Theodin Marcell took some notes from Van Aldritch, as these three have the same shared abilities as those. They have a “Scepter” that they pass along themselves, whoever currently has it is shielded greatly from damage. Additionally, if you kill one councilman, the others get a long lasting buff that makes them even stronger. You can meet all three in the Council Chambers, accessable in the south end of Crown Hill, after you get to Honored with the Malmouth Resistance, as their final quest.

Fleshshaper Hinissius (Aether Corruption, Unique)

Image: https://imgur.com/rAZ78aA
He appears in the Ransacked Lighthouse in the Malmouth Harbor. Apart from raining lighting meteors from the skies, he can periodically summon Aetherial Stormbearers.

Fleshshaper Igilvur (Aether Corruption, Hero)

Image: https://imgur.com/735JNMa
I think he only ever appears during the quest where you retake the Steelcap District outpost, spawning from the riftgate.

Fleshweaver Haraxis (Aether Corruption, Unique)

The target of a Bounty from the Malmouth Resistance, Haraxis can be found at all times in north part of the Harbor District, surrounded by a cadre of Fleshwarped Aberrations. He has devastating Aether attacks, apart from summoning tons and tons of Fleshwarped Aberrations too.

Fleshweaver Krieg (Aether Corruption, Unique)

An “old friend” from Act I… yes, it’s Krieg, or rather the Aetherial who possessed him, in a new body. He can be found in the Fleshwork, specifically in the Womb, a locked “death room” area in the western corner, overseeing the gruesome impregnation of captured women, related to the quest “Burn the Womb”, which you can do after killing him. I was too busy trying to survive to see what skills he has, but they are all Aether related and cover a huge area. He can drop (on Ultimate difficulty) any part of the [url=]Krieg’s Armament Legendary set.

Frenazad - Burning (Aether Corruption, Hero)

Has fire attacks, including a meteor shower spell. Can summon Bloaters, Fleshwarped Corruptions and Imps.

Joxallus - Electrified (Aether Corruption, Hero)

Has Lightning nova attacks.

Noxraderad - Frozen (Aether Corruption, Hero)

Shoots a freezing orb and has a chilling aura.

Oppressius - Unstoppable (Aether Corruption, Hero)

Does Chaos damage - unusual for an Aetherial - as well as protect allies from stun/freeze/etc.

Well, no luck with the Asset Manager yet, but Viewer does work with expansion files now, so here are some screens of the new creatures in action! :slight_smile:

Our old “friend” Krieg!

Basilisk

Carnivorous Plant

Void Taskmaster

Wendigo

Wraith

1 Like

Figured out why Bargoll can kill you super easily with his poison attacks - he hits you with a debuff called Ugdenbog Fever that lowers resistances a LOT. What’s more it works kinda like Bloody Pox, so long after Bargoll was dead, my pets kept dying and infecting me and each other with this.
Added a lot of things:
1 new Wendigo Hero
1 new Plant Hero
2 new Basilisk Heroes and an Unique one
1 new Crab hero
1 new Haunted Crab Hero, as well as moved Naxen Shade to the Haunted Crab section (odd as it is not Undead, but belongs to them)
1 new Leafmane Hero.

So, turns out the new patch gave some color to the Void - I am referring to the Voidlurkers, who are now not only greenish in hue to make them different from Voidfiends, but they also got a new champion unit who is a breath of fresh air after all the red/black Chthonians.
Additionally, added a Unique Ugdenbog Wretch, a Leafmane Hero, Fleshweaver Hero and Rylok Hero.

So, the toughest Aetherials you could meet in the original game were the various Hulks, remember? Well, of course the Aetherial Vanguard improved upon these giants as well. Enter the Aetherial Colossi! These hulking towers of flesh and steel incorporate human bodyparts as well as cannons and metal plating into their construction, and despite their size, they can close the distance between them and you easily. Regardless of what character you play, take care when facing them. Sadly, they are not even encountered alone, usually there are 2-3 of them mixed with other troops.
All Colossi can drop pieces of their armor upon death - enormous Monster Infrequent shields. The Colossal Bulwark helps to recharge Overguard faster, while the Colossal Fortress adds weapon damage to Counter Strike.
You first encounter Behemoths and Colossi in the Malmouth Outskirts, and they get more and more common as you make your way to the city’s center. Thankfully, their most powerful variants are rare outside the Fleshworks, at least on Normal.

Aetherial Behemoth (Aether Corruption, Champion)

They might be the weakest Colossi, but they are still large and have a lot of HP. They can charge you from afar, as well as release an Aether Nova.

Aetherial Colossus (Aether Corruption, Champion)

These guys are crowned with huge Aether Crystal, and have several devastating abilities other than their charge and Aether nova. They can fire an Aether shot from their cannon arm, they can slam the ground in front of them, doing area damage, and they can stomp the ground as well, releasing Aether flames in all directions. Upon death, similar to Flesh Hulks, they will leave behind a burning Aether patch.

Aetherial Stormbearer (Aether Corruption, Champion)
Pic coming soon.

These Colossi have blue crystals, and lightning abilities. Thankfully, they are rare outside the Fleshworks.

Aetherial Titan (Aether Corruption, Champion)

These have fire/aether damage abilities. Like Stormbearers, they are rather rare.

Archanis - Arcane (Aether Corruption, Hero)

A Titan that can remove all your buffs with but a shot - not an enemy you want to run into.

Bollag, Keeper of the Gates (Aether Corruption, Unique)

This gigantic monster has extra armor plates even compared to the regular Colossi. It guards the gates of Malmouth, and you need to destroy it in order to lower the drawbridge and let the Black Legion into the city. It has several stunning and Aether area of effect abilities that can easily one-shot you.

Galakros, the Mountain (Aether Corruption, Unique)

You can find Galakros in the Malmouth Sewers, in a side-cavern if you look hard. it is fast and deadly for his size, as well as poison-enchanted, able to fire a poison nova. Upon death, it can drop Monster Infrequent armor unique to it - the Galakros Drear Plating gives much needed Stun resistance, while the Galakros Singed Plating improves Explosive Strike.

Hungeron - Vampiric (Aether Corruption, Hero)

A vitality-damage centered, life draining Colossus.

I see someone is adding creature abilities (from the assets) to the wiki… wish whoever is that would cooperate and share the data here in this thread too or let me know - I was just about to do the same myself and who wants to do double work for nothing. I’d also like to know how whoever is updating the wiki can get those nicely posed pictures of these creatures… as Viewer only lets you view the base models, not extra skins or weapons and armor added.

Anyhow… Remember Aether Crystals and Clusters? Not really dangerous zombie spawners that were more useful as a source of important crafting components? Well, leave it to the Vanguard to upgrade them to something much more dangerous. Imagine if they merged the Terraformers and the Aether Crystals to create something truly horrible, and you have the Aetherial Guardians. These massive, spidery towers of flesh and Aether crystals are immobile despite their legs, and totally incapable of melee attacks. That’s not to say they are without defense, as they can shoot Aether at you, and summon a huge number of enemies in a short time as well as buff them.
Both types of Guardians can drop Monster Infrequent two-handed maces: the Fleshwarped Core which improves Callidor’s Tempest, and Fleshwarped Shard that shortens the recharge of Reap Spirit.

Aetherial Guardian (Aether Corruption, Common)

These things can do several things to make your life miserable:
-Spawn a seemingly limitless number of Fleshwarped - Corruptions, Scorchers, Chilled Ones, Stormwalkers and Aberrations. And unlike Aether Crystals, they will do this continuously even if they do not see you, so they are always surrounded by a lot of troops.
-As soon as you approach, they will let out a piercing shriek/Aether buff. Not only does this alert all enemies in the vicinity, but it also buffs them.
-They can fire a homing Aether tendril at you that reduces X% of your life and also damages you over time. Luckily, they cannot do this often.

Aetherial Sentinel (Aether Corruption, Champion)

Aside from having all the skills Guardians have, Sentinels have an extra skill up their sleeves (if they had sleeves) - usually when their HP is low, they will summon two Aetherial Colossi.

If there are Guardian heroes, which I think is unlikely, I have never met them.

Thanks to the console commands I was able to sneak around invisibly and take some much better pics of various creatures, as well as uniques. Check back on the pages as I updated a lot of them with better ones. Also, added an Unique Fleshweaver.

We have come to the final entry in the new bestiary. Same as Aetherials utilized Possessed Arcanists, the Aetherial Vanguard uses Ascended Spellbreakers - unfortunate Nightblade/Arcanist classed men and women inhabited by Aetherial spirits. Unlike Possessed Arcanists, these are mainly melee enemies, but they are assisted by various ranged attacks and spells found in the repertoire of such classes.
The Champion classes of this enemy type can drop a LOT of various monster infrequent items. They can drop their scepters, the Ascendant Conduit that speeds up the recharge of Vindictive Flame or the Ascendant Source that extends the duration of Sigil of Consumption.
Both Spellbreakers and Myrmidons can drop shoulder armor unique to them - the Ascendant Pauldrons or the Ascendant Shoulderguards.
Lastly, they also rarely wear headgear they can drop. The Ascendant Cowl is super useful for Necromancers as it can increase the number of skeletons you have by adding +3 to Undead Legion, as well as totally removing the the energy cost needed to raise them.The Ascendant Hood is great for elemental-damage oriented Arcanists, as it converts 100% of the Aether damage of Devastation to Elemental damage.

They can also drop the same armor as Possessed - Spellbreakers drop the Haunted Vestments while Myrmidons the Ascended Vestments.

Ascended Attendant (Aetherial-Human, Common)

Usually armed with scepters, these guys are melee oriented, but they also shoot you with multicolored elemental missiles that I assume do damage in Fire, Cold and Lightning. This also curses you with a debuff that reduces resistances - all the better for their more powerful friends to hit you with.

Ascended Spellbreaker (Aetherial-Human, Champion)

Spellbreakers use various skills to make your life harder - Veil of Shadow to slow you, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection to protect themselves, and Aether and elemental missiles. One of their most annoying skill is the Mark of Aetherfire. This curse not only lowers your Aether and Elemental resistances but also does continuous Aether damage for a while.

Ascended Myrmidon (Aetherial-Human, Champion)

Myrmidons are rather rare, but they have the same skills as Spellbreakers. There is one important addition though… they can summon Aether anomalies. Remember those randomly moving swirling Aether patches in Port Valbury that do massive Aether damage if you stay on them? THOSE. Needless to say, these are unkilleable as well, more like hazards then enemies. Luckily, they vanish as soon as the Myrmidon dies.

Allostria, the Mindthief (Aetherial-Human/Aetherial, Unique)

At last, after you get to Honored level with the Ugdenbog Coven, you get the chance to settle the scores with the Aetherial who originally possessed your body - back in Devil’s Crossing. She has taken a new body now, and can be found behind a locked door in the Infestation, shortly before the stairs that lead down to the Fleshworks. After some discussion, you can attack her. She has two forms - the first works a lot like any infested Arcanist, shooting Cold missiles at you mostly. After dying, she comes back in a Wraith form (similar to the version summoned by Reap Spirit), but she is still Aetherial and does Aether damage in close range, and can disappear and reapper like a Wraith.

Hagras Aetherflame (Aetherial-Human, Hero)

He is more of a caster than other Spellbreakers, and can cast Devastation if I recall right.

Pavros Undylon, Flamespeaker (Aetherial-Human, Hero)

Most of his spells are fire-based, such as a meteor shower.

Terrnox (Aetherial-Human, Unique)

Terrnox can always be found in the Burning Cellars under the Malmouth Outskirts. He is more of a ranged caster than other Spellbreakers, and carries a Monster Infrequent tome he can drop in two varieties: Terrnox’s Aether Tome decreases the recharge time of Devastation, while Terrnox’s Arcane Tome decreases the recharge time and adds + 1 to the summon limit of Mortar Trap. Naturally, he uses these skills in combat too.

Valaxteria (Aetherial-Human, Unique)

She can be found in the Infestation, usually guarding the entrance to the Fleshworks. She is a ranged caster with various Arcanist spells.
Her robes which are Monster Infrequent items, can be picked up after defeating her - the two varieties are Valaxteria’s Arcane Robes and Valaxteria’s Skytorn Robes.

Ulanna Everfreeze - Frozen (Aetherial-Human, Hero)

He has a cold aura, cold damage spells and can freeze you.

Made some additions:

-Fleshweavers: Added Unique bosses Alberran Rain, Cyrian Marcan and Dreven Cole. Added third Monster Infrequent tome they can drop.
-Ascended: Added picture for Ascended Myrmidons, and description of their Aether anomaly summoning. Added Unique boss Allostria the Mindthief.
-Fleshwarped: Added Chromallus the Timewarped (Hero)
-Imps: Added Ghalbar the Regenerator (Hero)
-Chthonian Servitors: Added info that Bloodkeeper can summon chaos/blood meteors. Added Unique boss LunalValgoth, Steward of Darkness, and hero Metasis’Mal the Mageblood.
-Basilisks: Added better picture of Stone Basilisk boss. Changed it’s type to Magical.

Apparently, the three Barrowholm quest-related Wendigos, as well as Ekket’Zul can all drop Epic helmets unique to them - I never realized since this only happens around Level 75. Added them to the respective entries.

In the news, the explanations for the new Monster Affixes for Heroes has been added to the Game Guide:

-Arcane - periodically launches an Elemental bolt that purges buffs and creates an aura which increases elemental damage for itself and nearby allies (Found in Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmouth only)
-Timewarped - periodically unleashes projectiles and fields that slow and petrify and creates an aura which accelerates nearby allies and slow nearby players (Found in Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmouth only)
-Vampiric - periodically launches a wave of vitality-sapping energy that heals it for the damage dealt and creates an aura that grants life leech to itself and nearby allies (Found in Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmouth only)

Also, I wanted to list some remaining AoM specific monsters who do not really belong to any of the above groups - often because they are members of monster groups encountered in the main game.

Alya Dugald (Undead, Hero)

I have no idea who the three Dugald siblings are or why their ghosts haunt the Ugdenbog… They are not related to any quest, but they only ever appear once in every playthrough. They spawn in a little clearing right below the middle Riftgate between the Ugdenbog Coven and Barrowholm, if you open a chest. Alya seems to have been a nightblade - she dual-wields weapons and can vanish and use Shadow Strike like Haunted Champions. Like them, she can drop ghost weapon Monster Infrequents.

Bandragos, Thrall of Dravis (Undead, Unique)

A towering Bone Golem, this monster was created and left behind by Dravis, Dalia’s evil brother. You can find it in the middle of the Cinder Wastes. It might be slow, but it has devastating Vitality drain attacks, as well a cold/physical bone wave. Drops the quest item flower and attached little poem that you need to take back to Dalia to complete the quest.

Janaxia, the Betrayer (Human, Unique)

A former Ugdenbog Coven witch, Janaxia fell to the temptations of Ravager. You get the quest from Mallostria at Respected reputation to hunt her down for her crimes. You fight Janaxia in her lair in the Ugdenbog, in a boss room. She has a lot of area spells doing vitality damage.
Janaxia can drop any of three Monster Infrequent daggers that are very useful: the Ugdenbog Chillstrife reduces the resistances lowered by Night’s Chill, the Ugdenbog Flamestrife reduces the target’s damage for Flames of Ignaffar, while the Ugdenbog Stormstrife adds +1 summon limit to Storm Totem.

Neak Dugald (Undead, Hero)

Same with Alya, Neak spawns alongside his siblings near the middle Ugdenbog Riftgate, when you open their chest. He wields a two-handed axe and has Shaman skills, including Lightning spells.

Phris Dugald (Undead, Hero)

Despite the giant axe he wields, Phris seems to be an Arcanist, at least judging by the Trozan Sky Shards that fell on me constantly during the battle. He can be found below the middle Ugdenbog Riftgate, same as his siblings.

I keep discovering the hard way that Void Taskmasters and Oppressors are not to be trifled with. Most of the other new Chthonian mooks are not too bad but Badass McTentaclehead brings the pain. Group of them running with an Arcane Taskmaster/Oppressor hero really ruined me. Didn’t think to grab a screencap for you unfortunately, sorry.

Oh, that must have been painful… all their chaos/vitality/life reduction attacks AND he dispels all your defenses too! Yikes! I assume he had glowing blue hands? I noticed all the Rylok heroes have glowing hands in the color associated with their major feature like chaos damage (crimson) or speed buff (yellow).
I can take them down relatively easily with my DPS dual wield Blademaster, but I make sure to keep a distance when they die, as their life reduction blast hits harder then even Harbringers’. Luckily, it seems Confusion works on them just fine, nothing funnier then seeing them stare at a wall or keep hitting the air while the poison/bleed deals with them.

I’m pretty sure he had glowy bluish (or was it purplish?) hands. This was on a bleed warder and given the option I would have tried smacking and kiting but the terrain was unfavorable (lots of stupid obstacles in the area and they were pretty effectively boxing me in with how fast they move) and I was actually scared to leave the Wendigo Totem’s radius with how hard they were hitting.

And yeah, I love this game. Has been playing it again non-stop for a while after a bit of a break due to PC problems (I had to go back to the XBOX360 for almost a year).

New patch, new changes! Also, as I am finishing the game with my Blademaster on Elite, I can finally take screenshots too of the enemies - impossible to do with my Cabalist and the tons of minions she has.

-Cannibals: apparently their heroes can now drop Monster Infrequent crossbows. Also, added heroes Bellia Everthirst - Vampiric ; and Ignafius Mageblood - Arcane.
-Wendigos: Now these guys can drop monster infrequent swords called Wendigo Claws! Also, added better pics to some of them, and added hero Waraplius - Timewarped.
-Crabs: added better pic of Vileclaw.
-Haunted Crabs: Added hero Corrupshell - Corrupted.
-Ugdenbog Golems: Added hero Habnor, the Void-Chosen
-Leafmanes: Added better pics of Aethermane and Rotspew. Added new hero Yoknar.
-Fleshweavers: Added new heroes/uniques Fleshshaper Hinissius, Fleshshaper Igilvur and Oppressius - Unstoppable.
-Aetherial Colossi: Added new hero Archanis - Arcane.