[Asterkarn] Berserker class name guesswork

So unless I’m mistaken (which has totally never happened before on these forums), that pretty much confirms that Primalist is a name, somewhere.

Demolitionist: Flamespreader
Occultist: Primalist
Shaman: Vagabond
Inquisitor: Weapon Master
Necromancer: Wraithwalker

1 Like

Checking from the other direction, as it were.

+Demolitionist: Artificer
+Occultist: Oracle
+Shaman: Diviner
+Inquisitor: Dreamkiller
+Necromancer: Channeler

And it’s getting steadily more difficult to fit the remaining TQ titles into anything like a reasonable guess. Note that I’m not considering Daoist, Neidan, or Wu at all. Other remainders are Assassin, Bone Charmer, Contemplator, Corsair, Dragon Hunter, Esoterist, Hermit, Monk, Pilgrim, Rogue, Runemaster (which we already know isn’t +Inquisitor), Seidr Worker, Skinchanger, Stonespeaker, Theurgist, Wanderer, and Warrior, in case anyone has any hunches what these can be crammed into.

EDIT: While we’re at it, when do we get to see a stream of Berserker skills in action? You should probably use one of the dyads we have fully correct (besides, of course, Zealot) by then. Or just Berserker solitary.

I’m hoping soon-ish based on the “Were” teasers we’ve been getting

The more I give thought to it, the more Primalist makes sense for Berserker + Inquisitor, especially with the Ludrigan set in mind. Someone trained and equipped to handle primal artifacts and utilise savage magic for the good of mankind.

I’ll include it in my next guess, because I’ve been out of ideas for Inquisitor combos since Oathkeeper snapped up Zealot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why try and fit even more TQ names into it? We have a 3rd of the names in GD already and pretty sure at least 2 more will be Berserker class names.

GD/TQ names:
Battlemage, Elementalist, Pryomancer, Conjurer, Warlock, Spellbreaker, Spellbinder, Druid, Ritualist, Templar, Sorcerer, Shaman and guess what - Berserker as well. :crazy_face:

GD atm has 36 class names of which 13 are TQ ones.

With Thane and Evoker pretty much confirmed that’s another 2 making a total of 15 out of 45 with the new mastery.

More just a gnawing sense of something to get Dealt With when possible, is all. The sooner I get those out of temptation territory, the better. (Channeler and Avenger looked genuinely fitting, anyway.)

Secondary idea (this time keeping to Ceno’s Primalist hypothesis, but not taking Younghappy’s idea yet):

+Demolitionist: Stormbringer (You remember the usual result of hot and cold air colliding, right?)
+Occultist: Primalist
+Shaman: Bloodsower
+Inquisitor: Enforcer
+Necromancer: Deathseeker

Wouldn’t that be more for Shaman then? Considering they have all the storm skills.

I’m also looking at Stun Jacks, Skyfire Grenado, and Concussive Bomb. Demolitionist is mostly a fire/lightning melange. The Shaman doesn’t really have any fire quality anyway, so the hot air portion of creating a storm is sight unseen.

1 Like

+Demolitionist: Earthshaker
+Occultist: Blood Drinker
+Shaman: Flayer
+Inquisitor: Primalist
+Necromancer: Soul Hunter

Was haruspex ruled out already? I’d imagine a person divinating on the fresh guts would fit well with bleeding-themed zerker.

Out in part 3

1 Like

+Demolitionist: Insurgent
+Occultist: Blood Mage
+Shaman: Primalist
+Inquisitor: Defector
+Necromancer: Scourge

+Demolitionist: Primalist
+Occultist: Acolyte
+Shaman: Monk
+Inquisitor: Tracker
+Necromancer: Diviner

Alright, time for my next official guess.

• Soldier: Thane
  • Demolitionist: Desolator
  • Occultist: Pariah
  • Nightblade: Reaver
  • Arcanist: Evoker
  • Shaman: Wildheart
  • Inquisitor: Primalist
  • Necromancer: Scourge
  • Oathkeeper: Zealot

1 of these is correctly assigned.

None of these are correct.

1 of these is correctly assigned.

1 is correct, but in the wrong assignment.

4 of these are correctly assigned.

2 Likes

Z’s got that copy/paste on lock.

Occultist/Berzerker = Primalist confirmed.

Will come up with another stab at the combo names later today, but we’ve made it more than halfway, lads!

3 Likes

+Demolitionist: Slaughterer
+Shaman: Predator
+Inquisitor: Punisher
+Necromancer: Deathbringer

(I know we should be expecting Berserker dyads to be ominous, but I think I’m alarming myself here…)

Demolitionist: Vanguard
Shaman: Farseer
Inquisitor: Demon Hunter
Necromancer: Death Speaker